Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

You better remember quick before we haul your sweet ass down to the precinct.
That works for me. Gives a little bit more time to hopefully find a 12th. Will update the OP with a draft time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Payment sent.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Would really really prefer this weekend. 8pm for you is 1am for me. There's a bank holiday this Monday so it's fine, but next week absolutely isn't.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Is this anyone that absolutely can not draft this Sunday then? I would prefer to have as many people actually able to attend as possible.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Would you mind setting up the settings at least? I've never done an auction draft and want to do a mock draft.

Edit: Nevermind I didn't know you could do it without I'm good.

Croatoan fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Aug 27, 2016

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
whatup dudes, still looking for a 12th man? i can be the hero you're looking for. i'm ready to pony up and run away with the cash at the end of the season

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Yup please send me your email and I will get you an invite.

I'm sorry tarbrush, I can't seem to get a good consensus on the draft. Unfortunately I couldn't even schedule it until we got our last person anyway. If possible could I please get a thumbs up from people if they are OK to draft tomorrow? I'm sorry its such short notice but I would prefer not to have to exclude someone completely. Otherwise is there any other possible time that works for you tarbrush?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I can do tomorrow. My only impossible day is Friday.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
As luck would have it, I've had to rejig work so I'm off next Monday anyway, so Sunday evening next week is fine now.

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Voting evening Sunday either week

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
I can do whenever

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

tarbrush posted:

As luck would have it, I've had to rejig work so I'm off next Monday anyway, so Sunday evening next week is fine now.

Great! Well if that is the case I will keep the draft time as it is, next Sunday 9/4 @ 7PM EST

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I can do pretty much any time, but Sunday night is especially good. See you all there

YEAH DOG
Sep 24, 2009

you wanna join my
primitive noise band?
Paid, and I'm glad it's next weekend, too. Let's get as many pre-season injuries in as possible!

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Don't want to do any public shaming here but unfortunately you don't have to have PMs. Bonham, I have sent a couple league emails now with my PayPal, so would you mind letting me know if you didn't get them? Looks like you are the last one I am still waiting for a league due from.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

MrDoDo posted:

Don't want to do any public shaming here but unfortunately you don't have to have PMs. Bonham, I have sent a couple league emails now with my PayPal, so would you mind letting me know if you didn't get them? Looks like you are the last one I am still waiting for a league due from.

Sorry I can't find any emails, can you send to mccoy.bonham@gmail.com

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Email sent

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
paid thx

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Just a reminder the draft is today. Be there or fear the autodraft!

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

The autodraft is so hilarious in auction drafts. It randomly decides what elite players you want and then spends top dollar for them. Although I hate being in a bidding war with an autodrafting team.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Tiptoes posted:

The autodraft is so hilarious in auction drafts. It randomly decides what elite players you want and then spends top dollar for them. Although I hate being in a bidding war with an autodrafting team.

Nothing ruins an auction draft more than auto drafting teams.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Autodraft got me $7 Latavius Murray last week, I won't hear a bad word said against it.

On that note, ESPN is refusing to let me log in, and will likely crash at some point, so RIP me.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

very thankful everyone was able to make it to the draft tonight

then again if you pony up $15 for a fantasy league and miss the draft, you're a big dummy

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I paid $46 for Le'Veon Bell and $18 for the rest of my RBs combined. I love auction drafts.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
No one can handle themselves in an auction draft

tastethehappy
Sep 11, 2008

What part of highly classified do you not understand?
Draft was good, except now I'm not gonna be eating my steak until after 11pm

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Was also happy there were no auto-drafters this year. Now its time for the inevitable injury of our $50 picks and the carrying of our teams of the $5 picks.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Sure hope my running backs don't die! It's a big drop-off from CJ Anderson and Mark Ingram to Jerick McKinnon and Jordan Howard.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

RIP whoever playing again't CJ Anderson this week

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

MrDoDo posted:

RIP whoever playing again't CJ Anderson this week

It's not meeeeee!!!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

huge fuckin day for Willie Snead

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

I hate you Drew Brees :cry:

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Thanks for dropping Jameis Winston, whoever did that. I was feeling pretty iffy about my quarterbacks but now I feel great with Winston/Cousins! Too bad I didn't start him and may not win this week!

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

barring a roethlisberger miracle where he throws for like 20 touchdowns i feel pretty confident about coming out of week 1 with a win.

i'm just hoping i didn't score all my points week one lol hope i saved some for the long stretch

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Tiptoes posted:

Thanks for dropping Jameis Winston, whoever did that. I was feeling pretty iffy about my quarterbacks but now I feel great with Winston/Cousins! Too bad I didn't start him and may not win this week!

That was me :(

I was at laest assuaged this weeks points weren't cashed in on.

icehewk
Jul 7, 2003

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

MrDoDo posted:

I hate you Drew Brees :cry:

Saints Circus is back in town!

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Turdsdown Tom posted:

barring a roethlisberger miracle where he throws for like 20 touchdowns i feel pretty confident about coming out of week 1 with a win.

i'm just hoping i didn't score all my points week one lol hope i saved some for the long stretch

I knew having two TEs was a bad idea. 1.6 loving points between the two of them. gently caress me.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Croatoan posted:

I knew having two TEs was a bad idea. 1.6 loving points between the two of them. gently caress me.

Also $40 for Cam and not start him Week 1? Luckily Roethlisberger came through for you but still....

For anyone short on RB I am interested in entertaining trades for Gurley.

MrDoDo fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Sep 13, 2016

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

MrDoDo posted:

Also $40 for Cam and not start him Week 1? Luckily Roethlisberger came through for you but still....

For anyone short on RB I am interested in entertaining trades for Gurley.
Keep in mind who Cam was facing for week 1.

Do I have anything you'd want for Gurley? I'd be ok with maybe trading Frank but IDK

Croatoan fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Sep 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Welp, fantasy off to its normal start for me, spanked in both leagues.

• Locked thread