Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

DC Murderverse posted:

LeVeon Bell is a motherfucking cocksucker who can go gently caress himself
Bell scored more points (51.8) than I paid for him in the draft ($46). :smug:

Reminds me of when I was on the receiving end of Jamaal Charles' 16 touch/215 yds/5 TD demolishing of the Raiders during the semifinals in 2011. That was so demoralizing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
so tantalizingly close to the playoffs as the 5th place team :(

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

You better remember quick before we haul your sweet ass down to the precinct.
Well folks, that wraps up this season!

My Goondolences to 1.21 JJWatts who had an impressive record of 10-3 but did not happen to make the top 3 :(

The top 3 are:

1 Le'Veon My Wayward Son - Tiptoes
2 Prince Rodgers Nelson - tastethehappy
3 SuperCam Returns - Yoshifan823

I will distribute the payouts to the PayPal you used to send me your buy ins as follows:

70% ($126) 1st place
20% ($36) 2nd place
10% ($18) 3rd place

Thanks for being an easy league to manage and no one being deadbeats with your buy ins!

tastethehappy
Sep 11, 2008

What part of highly classified do you not understand?
Thanks for a god year!

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Great season, sucks having my team die on me in the playoffs, but was fun anyway. Congrats to the winners!

• Locked thread