Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
What the hell, money is only fun to lose. Sign me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I'm British, so Sunday would be perfect as it's a bank holiday and I'm going to have to be up hella late.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Paid

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Loose preference for 70/20/10 but not really bothered.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Would really really prefer this weekend. 8pm for you is 1am for me. There's a bank holiday this Monday so it's fine, but next week absolutely isn't.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
As luck would have it, I've had to rejig work so I'm off next Monday anyway, so Sunday evening next week is fine now.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Autodraft got me $7 Latavius Murray last week, I won't hear a bad word said against it.

On that note, ESPN is refusing to let me log in, and will likely crash at some point, so RIP me.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

MrDoDo posted:

RIP whoever playing again't CJ Anderson this week

It's not meeeeee!!!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Welp, fantasy off to its normal start for me, spanked in both leagues.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Does anyone need a WR? I got Hurns, Diggs, Parker and Fuller on my bench, and I need a RB and/or a great TE.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Yeah, no Hutts please.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Turdsdown Tom posted:

I appreciate your empathy for my WR situation, whoever offered me Jeremy Maclin, but I'm not quite ready to give up McCoy

Was me. Was intended as a conversation starter, are there any of my receivers you fancy, or any of your backs you're not so hot on?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
In related news, will someone please trade me a running back?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Will someone please trade me for one of my WRs so I can stop leaving 25pt performances on the bench.

Also apologies to my opponent this week on behalf of Carolina's commitment to garbage time yards.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
My trades are not joke trades! Please god someone trade me a RB! None of my WRs are untouchable!

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
gently caress you Jamaal Charles' knee. I shoulda gone higher on David Johnson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
I love it how this week of all weeks a bunch of players chose to either completely go off on one or completely poo poo the bed.

• Locked thread