Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
whatup dudes, still looking for a 12th man? i can be the hero you're looking for. i'm ready to pony up and run away with the cash at the end of the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
I can do pretty much any time, but Sunday night is especially good. See you all there

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

very thankful everyone was able to make it to the draft tonight

then again if you pony up $15 for a fantasy league and miss the draft, you're a big dummy

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

huge fuckin day for Willie Snead

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

barring a roethlisberger miracle where he throws for like 20 touchdowns i feel pretty confident about coming out of week 1 with a win.

i'm just hoping i didn't score all my points week one lol hope i saved some for the long stretch

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

fuckin miracle days for Bennett and Kelvin Benjamin putting me in the shithouse week 2. i hope doug baldwin goes for 200 yards and 4 TDs today :colbert:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I appreciate your empathy for my WR situation, whoever offered me Jeremy Maclin, but I'm not quite ready to give up McCoy

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

tarbrush posted:

Was me. Was intended as a conversation starter, are there any of my receivers you fancy, or any of your backs you're not so hot on?

Right now the backs I have are the only consistent thing about my team. Unless I really go up poo poo creek in the WR department, I don't think I'd consider giving up Miller or McCoy just yet. Since we're still only 2 weeks in, I'm inclined to let my garbage patch kids try to catch a few more passes before I get into trades. Plus I'm still waiting to see what happens with Sammy Watkins, who could make or break a potential deal depending on if he totally blows his ankle out

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Nobody is undefeated as of this week. I like that. I get the feeling it's gonna be a pretty close season.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Sammy Watkins placed on IR and my hopes at a comeback for the latter half of the season is expediently dashed. :dawkins101:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Might I suggest picking up Orleans Darkwa as a backup off the waiver wire before someone else does? Deep on the depth chart but has provided a tangible near-double digit bonus score in most PPR leagues. I don't have a RB to offer you (only have three, two starters and one backup) so I can only offer advice

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

I just loving lost to a team that started Eric Decker and a TE that was on a bye week????????????????????

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Croatoan posted:

I think you did ok this week. Holy poo poo 176 that's more than twice what I scored.

My team has been killing it the past few weeks. I just thought it was funny that the one week I lucked out on a matchup that was missing two players was the one week my team (specifically Eli Manning) decided to poo poo its pants.

I'm glad I'm staying afloat in this league because I'm 1-5 in one ESPN league and 2-4 in another.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Both conferences are identical in ranking and records. Talk about consistency.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

goondolences to the poor gently caress that just lost by one point to me because the Eagles D/ST scored -2

:getin:

E: looks like it became a 3-point win after stat corrections

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

so tantalizingly close to the playoffs as the 5th place team :(

• Locked thread