Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Don Tacorleone posted:

I 100% support men and the patriarchy

gently caress women in metaphorical and literal ways

To hell with equality, men are stronger, smarter, faster, more professional

*whips dick out and spins it around*

you forgot gayer, we're way gayer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

revdrkevind posted:

:godwin:

Prior to WW2, the dictionary definition of Nazism might have been that it's "the advocacy that the German people should have political, social, and economic equality to the rest of Europe."

Dictionaries record the common usage of a term. They do not set what words "mean" as though definitions exist in a Platonic sense.

:godwin:

NICE semantics + godwin post NICE

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

a hole-y ghost posted:

They should rename this thread to the 0wn z0ne

we already have the seltzer z0ne

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
without womankind id get some DAMNED PEACE AND QUIET thats for sure

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

hemophilia posted:

feminism more like leninism lol

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
i think the truth lies somewhere in the middle

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
heil hitler

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
on further review I think that dgsw was right and should be given arbitrary power to close threads. may god have mercy upon our souls

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Gammatron 64 posted:

These moderate feminists people keep mentioning certainly aren't the ones writing all the blogs and thinkpieces.

Do you think that there might be a reason for that

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

ArbitraryC posted:

While i agree with you i have to admit i don't see people sharing bell hooks stuff on facebook, it's all sound and fury garbage from the aforementioned "shock mags".

Do you think that people who spend a lot of time posting about politics on Facebook are likely to be moderate in anything whatsoever

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
i'm a frienemest

• Locked thread