Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I liked House even the last season but it's funny that bridges got burned so badly with the actress who played Cuddy that she didn't even come back for the last episode as a hallucination when even Kumar showed up for a few minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

CJacobs posted:

Kal Penn's death-by-job-at-the-white-house-irl is one of the silliest things to happen on the show, he is never even mentioned again after that episode outside of his hallucination cameos in 2 or 3 eps. It's just crazy how quickly they totally removed his character from existence.
lol I haven't watched it in forever, but I don't even think he was in the episode where he killed himself it was just "welp the Indian doctor killed himself, didn't see that coming"

• Locked thread