Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Thursday is fine. Can't do Friday.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

This isint going to be fun with literally 5 people.

Took the Cowboys.

You bet your rear end they're moving and changing names.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Sep 2, 2016

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I hate my team.

lol the computer drafted me Marquis Goodwin. Owns.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

human being Guy posted:

When do you want the Bort Bort experience ?

I'm free till like 7pm.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Cowboys win 24-14.

Something is off with the game settings. The quarters seemed to run way too fast.

Also AARon Rodgers is on the trade block.

Won't deal him for anything other then an elite player though. Think JJ Watt or Luke Keuckly.

Chiefs I sent you an offer for your scrub tier MLB.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The CPU Washington team has a pretty stout run defense.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dallas is started the relocation process.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

FYI: you need to be the owner. Go to stadium/relocate.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Brooklyn finally has a team to call their own.

This statline thought. Maclin caught a TD the 1st drive and literally broke his back on the play. Needless to say I went heavy on the ground game after that.

:(

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Sep 11, 2016

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Paperback Writer posted:

poo poo, you can assign bonham the win. My internet's really making GBS threads the bed lately and is constantly disconnecting. Don't know how long I might be useless.

Hard wired?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

User games this week? Other the Barrons/Browns?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Oberst posted:

Advance is ASAP

:awesomelon: Week 13, 20XX :awesomelon:

:siren: HYPOTHETICAL USER GAMES OF THE WEEK :siren:

dpcv8 @ davidbonham

Tomorrow is no good for me, I'm free during the day Mon and Tuesday from like 9AM-7PM.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Can't play if I can't schedule a game.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

human being Guy posted:

Dave anytime thats not 7am-430pm our time(Work sucks) works for me.

I'm off all day tomorrow. So hit me up when you get home.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Giants outgain the Brooklyn Barons 170yards to 90 but lose 14-9.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

The Bucs murdered the leagues leading rusher. RIP.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'll get my #1 CB back in time for the playoffs and the leagues #1 rusher back in time for the NFC Championship game (if I make it that far).

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

So close to the playoffs. Yet so far.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Can we not take forever to play the playoffs?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Geeze, this sure is fun waiting for you all to play.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Yup

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm confused.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Seahawks, when can you play? I'm free the next two days.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dralun posted:

Prime time tonight.

Brookly Barrons get outplayed all game, win on basically a miracle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7XfJp3m5JQ

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

oldskool posted:

I'm in the discord now

& i'll join main league during the postseason with a team that misses the playoffs so i don't gently caress anybody having a human game when everybody else got vs CPU

gently caress that. play spoiler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Daft now or we riot.

• Locked thread