Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Wicker Man posted:

Also people like butts, so squats and jogging will give you a nice butt.

I think we're moving into a "butt renaissance" right now. Much better than the 70/80's dark age of flat-asses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

So tired of all the attractive men going for the 'Britneys' even though I am such a nice, intelligent girl who would respect them and never cheat or bbreak their heart...

post ur pic

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*
everyone knows men are vapid whores so u gotta make some money and be sure to insult them like all the time

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

i like that posted:

So tired of all the attractive men going for the 'Britneys' even though I am such a nice, intelligent girl who would respect them and never cheat or bbreak their heart...

don't worry i like that, I understand what you were going for here and I had a sensible chuckle

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A ILL BREAKFAST posted:

everyone knows men are vapid whores so u gotta make some money and be sure to insult them like all the time

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Decebal posted:

Get these

je1 healthcare posted:

Ah, the female fedora

flawless

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
"Fat girls gently caress and ugly girls give great head" - Knowledge imparted to me, at a Denny's at 4 am.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

VendaGoat posted:

"Fat girls gently caress and ugly girls give great head" - Knowledge imparted to me, at a Denny's at 4 am.

I didn't know you met the US dalli lamma

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Blistex posted:

I think we're moving into a "butt renaissance" right now. Much better than the 70/80's dark age of flat-asses.

Truly we have much to thank the prophet Sir Mix-A-Lot (pbuh) for!

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
join a real stupid internet-based socio-political movement OP

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Gbs sucks

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thanks for making it worse

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

SciFiDownBeat posted:

don't worry i like that, I understand what you were going for here and I had a sensible chuckle

when you are all complaining at the bar about your now fat, nagging stupid wife in 10 yrs.... i hope u remember that kind girl who always had your back, who you shared a many laugh, and what could have been...............

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Decebal posted:

Get these

Lisa Loeb is almost 50 :gerty:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

rock rock posted:

How is my collection of shrunken heads going to help?

It's a pretty good pickup line. "Want a little head?"

i like that posted:

I was online chatting with this guy and when I sent him my pic he stopped replying

:( :hf: :(

Bored fucked around with this message at 03:25 on Aug 14, 2016

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

i like that posted:

sorry you have to work for a living like the rest of us

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.
Avoid dating websites unless you're looking for hilariously broken people.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

Malek posted:

Avoid dating websites unless you're looking for hilariously broken people.

But that's how I met my husband. :confused:

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster

psychokitty posted:

glances uncomfortably away

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Blistex posted:

The butt renaissance has gone too far. Dudes like unhealthy, straight-up fat asses these days. It's not good.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
women are stupid sluts

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

psychokitty posted:

SurfaceDetail posted:

glances uncomfortably away

Saga
Aug 17, 2009
Is this the skylark poster's new gimmick?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
OP. I find that if your body is hot and trim your face doesn't matter much.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Become a closeted gay man's beard?

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Profondo Rosso posted:

just do what ugly men do, lots of drugs/alcohol

also

Lower your standards.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
This thread seems pretty meanspirited and vindictive.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress. marry. t-rex

Here's your advice op

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

i like that posted:

Have you tried giving bomb rear end head?

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
Nice makeup M'lady. Although I do not know you, I'm sure you look 1000 times better without it. loving bitch

interwhat
Jul 23, 2005

it's kickin in dude
edit: double post

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
unicorn and dolphin are best of friends

you never see them apart

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I often see hot women with buttugly and fat guys(often from eastern Europe) but in my entire life I have never seen a hot guy with an ugly woman. My goondolences.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Luvcow posted:

unicorn and dolphin are best of friends

you never see them apart

I never thought about it before but some dolphins must have a narwhal fetish

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Zorodius posted:

I never thought about it before but some dolphins must have a narwhal fetish

Probably. But since they are rapists of the sea, dolphins probably surprise sex the narwhals.

Was it this thread that someone mentioned a dolphin using a rope on his dad's boat for masterbation every day?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Wow, the elusive "Nice Girl". Also she sounds a bit unhinged.

The nice girl isn't that elusive. Instead of yammering about red pills they yell about fat acceptance and body positivism

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

interwhat posted:

Nice makeup M'lady. Although I do not know you, I'm sure you look 1000 times better without it. loving bitch

I don't wear makeup

Just a nice girl...listened to when boys said they preferred a natural girl. Turns out that was just......a lie

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

i like that posted:

I don't wear makeup

Just a nice girl...listened to when boys said they preferred a natural girl. Turns out that was just......a lie

Natural girl translates to: does not have penis, thin, bib boobs, nice rear end, stunningly gorgeous face.

Not really a high bar IMO

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

waitwhatno posted:

I often see hot women with buttugly and fat guys(often from eastern Europe) but in my entire life I have never seen a hot guy with an ugly woman. My goondolences.

I'm seeing a lot more decent even good looking guys (late teens to mid 20's) with absolute pig girlfriend/wives (like 5'5" 180-200lbs). Is the supply of fit women seriously declining that badly?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Blistex posted:

I'm seeing a lot more decent even good looking guys (late teens to mid 20's) with absolute pig girlfriend/wives (like 5'5" 180-200lbs). Is the supply of fit women seriously declining that badly?

Either fit woman supply is down or PAWG demand is up.

Hard to say. The market often works in mysterious ways.

• Locked thread