Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

How the gently caress do you get confidence when you're apathetic to your existence?

sometimes I click the last page in a thread to try and gauge where we at in da conversation and you made it really easy to set this conversation gauge thank you friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Blow posted:

YeahTubaMike, I remember you from like 10 years ago.

I love black chicks. They don't need makeup.

okay... :chloe:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
:nws: http://imgur.com/a/rSD3Z :nws:

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

You dated an ugly fat chick for several years?

LMAO yeah you're right i forgot women's only positive qualities are their looks and treating them like actual people is a waste of time

i should call up that hot alcoholic chick that cheated on me a bunch

Hey ladies, it doesn't matter who you are on the inside. If you're ugly then you're unlovable. If you're hot just be as lovely as you want who loving cares lol

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Did you know she was an alcoholic before or after you first started dating her?

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Wicker Man posted:

Did you know she was an alcoholic before or after you first started dating her?

After.

She was pretty hot, though.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

HoboTech posted:

After.

She was pretty hot, though.

Sounds like my ex.

Sapper
Mar 8, 2003

Dinosaur Gum

HoboTech posted:

Hey ladies, it doesn't matter who you are on the inside. If you're ugly then you're unlovable. If you're hot just be as lovely as you want who loving cares lol

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone.
:colbert:

This.

Sapper fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Aug 18, 2016

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

This is coming from me.

That's drat nice.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Destroy and rebuild society with new values

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
I slammed a 5'-4" 325 lb girl.

She had an extremely nice smile and face with a really sweet personality. The thing is, you will have a much better time with a bigger girl. They are more accepting of your flaws, and they are literally down for whatever. Shoot, I don't even ask them to turn off the lights. That's just rude. If you got a nice laugh, sweet smile, decent personality, you'll land yourself a very nice, handsome gentleman.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Vegetable posted:

Destroy and rebuild society with new values

Of all suggestions so far I think this one is most likely to be heeded by OP.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Here's some tips:

1) be good at the sex to snag a dude
2) be nice and funny to keep him around

Most of the hot shallow girls I've known have the same issue of being able to pick up any dude they want, keep them around for a couple weeks, then get dropped like a hot rock once the dude realizes how crazy and miserable they are

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Business Gorillas posted:

Here's some tips:

Most of the hot shallow girls I've known have the same issue of being able to pick up any dude they want, keep them around for a couple weeks, then get dropped like a hot rock once the dude realizes how crazy and miserable they are

Pretty much this.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

so this is the girl version of the nice guy thread but without the self awareness?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
I'd like to think most goons and goonettes are self aware and only use this type of thread to test the waters.

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Here's some tips:

What if you are good at neither? ):

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Nirvikalpa posted:

What if you are good at neither? ):

Join a convent

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Nirvikalpa consider me copilot in ultimately unyielding 3hr+ drives in search of sex (ie dom abuse of vulnerable trans boys)

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

i like that posted:

Nirvikalpa consider me copilot in ultimately unyielding 3hr+ drives in search of sex (ie dom abuse of vulnerable trans boys)

Sorry it was actually to drive in search of a vulnerable troon womyn

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Zorodius posted:

weird fetish stuff makes a 3 into a 10

This guy knows what's up

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zorodius posted:

My inflation fetish is good for something

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

Here's some tips:

Why not go for hot girls who aren't shallow, are good at the sex and also funny and nice?

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Benny Harvey posted:

Why not go for hot girls who aren't shallow, are good at the sex and also funny and nice?

Why not win the lottery and then find a magic genie who also makes really good lasagna?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Lasagna is pretty drat good. That would definitely be my first wish.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nirvikalpa posted:

My inflation fetish is good for something

:colbert:

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
When I was young, boys played pranks on me all the time. One joke was for guys to send another to ask me for a hug. The laughs would always be within earshot. One afternoon I remember getting a series of emails. They were all the same thing. The sender was 'God' with the subject line, 'I'm sorry for making you so ugly"

client
Aug 19, 2010

become the cool spinster aunt who has the best snacks and a bunch of good dogs

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

This is an elaborate troll thread without pictures.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Zorodius posted:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zorodius posted:

Sure.

But is she "mobile", after succumbing to such?

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
these are really cool but lmao at trying to pick up with that much liquid foundation on, she gets even a little sweaty and shed be taking the pillow home with her prolly still stuck to her face

make this your new party trick OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQQaOM2367o&t=167s

or ya know just make friends with a dude and mack on him when your both drunk like evryone else?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Wicker Man posted:

Abs on ladies are woefully underrated. RIP Feminine Beauty thread.

Gross, I vehemently disagree.

Big Willy Style
Feb 11, 2007

How many Astartes do you know that roll like this?
This prawn that I know (butterface for you seppos) simply moved to Scotland and married a really handsome dude. She was fit but her face was rough as guts so know that there is hope and you don't even have to settle for a Warhammer/sports fan

Yorkshire Pudding
Nov 24, 2006

i like that posted:

When I was young, boys played pranks on me all the time. One joke was for guys to send another to ask me for a hug. The laughs would always be within earshot. One afternoon I remember getting a series of emails. They were all the same thing. The sender was 'God' with the subject line, 'I'm sorry for making you so ugly"

This actually makes me sad.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
*rushes into thread*

ABS ON WOMEN ARE GOOD

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

It's true, they are

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
actually multiple studies have proven time and again that guys who like buff chicks are closet gay but its 2016 so who cares

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Aside from them being actively deformed or fat, it's hella rare for me to actually find a woman ugly.

Oh, aside from being old though. Chicks age appallingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

HoboTech posted:

Why not win the lottery and then find a magic genie who also makes really good lasagna?

Yeah man, pretty girls are all such vapid cunts

• Locked thread