Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Re: the synopsis for Deathstroke #30:

Is there even any chance that Damian actually turning out to be Slade's kid instead of Bruce's? I mean, :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
Isn't running "ze papa test" one of the first things Batman AKA World's Greatest Detective did?

Mike Danger
Feb 17, 2012

Autism Sneaks posted:

Isn't running "ze papa test" one of the first things Batman AKA World's Greatest Detective did?

90% sure Tim Drake brings this up in either Batman and Son or Black Glove, and Damian is definitely Bruce's kid

Edit: Found it: http://robinwars.tumblr.com/post/116625692623/the-son-of-satan-is-my-brother-batman-676

Mike Danger fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jan 23, 2018

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Damian is the perfect addition to the Bat family. I'm really looking forward to seeing him interact with Catwoman. His scene with Dick in Rules of Engagement seems like a tease of things to come.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Pardon the crosspost from the DC thread, but I'm way into the suit Batman's got in today's Doomsday Clock.

Already a fan of the Incorporated/Earth One style raised emblem and the bat extending to the edges is even better (imo.)
Apparently it's in near future continuity, so could be the look for the regular comics soon.

edit: Yup.
https://twitter.com/1moreGaryFrank/status/956141845293207552

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 09:29 on Jan 25, 2018

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Is Batman: Tales of the Demon reprinted anywhere else? I couldn't find it on comixology and amazon just has out of print trades.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

bagrada posted:

Is Batman: Tales of the Demon reprinted anywhere else? I couldn't find it on comixology and amazon just has out of print trades.

Most of the issues are part of the Neal Adams trades, but I suggest you get the really old one that’s out of print as the coloring in the reprint they keep on using is horrible.

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

Autism Sneaks posted:

This is comics. I'm sure that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were categorically proven to be Magnetos kids.

Then in Axis they weren't because inverted Scarlet Witch cast a spell to kill Magneto's children. And when it did nothing to her and Quicksilver that was taken as proof they weren't his kids. Or something.

Now all that being said, now that Disney got back the X-Men rights, I expect Magneto will be their dad again.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/hypnotique89/status/961366752683839489
https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/961375644633444352

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

That just means we got collectors items. Ka-ching!

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Why didn't the guy's wife just come with him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

I believe in all the ways that they say you can lose your body
Fallen Rib

^burtle posted:

Why didn't the guy's wife just come with him?

Presumably because she has no fighting experience and would die 5 seconds after arriving.

• Locked thread