Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.
I really, REALLY like The Batman of Arkham. It's a 'Gotham by Gaslight' era sort of elseworld, but it's one where instead of a rich, aloof millionaire or what have you, Bruce Wayne's 'day job' is the head of Arkham Asylum. And it's a book where he's actually going and trying to help these people who he's brought in, and does a better job than most stories at explaining why Batman doesn't kill.

coughredhoodcough

It's one of those good 'done in one' kinda stories, too. I've always had a soft spot for them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

No but you see he's called Damian because he's the grandson of The Demon('s Head) and this is comic books.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

Honestly, Ra's is the guy I'd pin for the Doctor Doom of the DCU if I was gonna pick anybody from Batman's Rogues.

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

BrianWilly posted:

After that last issue and all the themes thereof, I wouldn't mind "The Shadow" as her new codename...though I can't possibly imagine DC owning rights to that name.

Shadowbat? Shadowgirl?

Blackbat.

• Locked thread