Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kurzon
May 10, 2013

by Hand Knit

Roth posted:

I mostly like it for how it was drawn in Cassandra's series

They got pretty expressive with it for something that's just two eyes.
I liked the full mask version that Cassandra Batgirl wore, though it really depends on the artist who drew it. I didn't like it when you could see her lips under the mask. The artists should draw her mask like they draw Spider-Man's. I also didn't like her having massive boobs. Ninja bitches should have small chests, like a gymnast. Cassie had the best Batgirl costume - no high heels, no hair hanging out, no gaudy colors. That's how a ninja should dress.

Kurzon fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Aug 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurzon
May 10, 2013

by Hand Knit
In the earliest comics he did, before editors insisted that superheroes cease killing.

Kurzon
May 10, 2013

by Hand Knit
Gimme a cookie, bitch.

• Locked thread