Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Batman statue $5000
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Teenage Fansub posted:

Obviously they came first, but Punch and Jewlee are a little too close to a Harley/Joker thing to seem too interesting now :shrug:

Their equal partners in a healthy (for a pair of criminals) relationship. Which is what I keep saying Harley/Joker should be, drat it! :argh:

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
Part of the reason I don't like Damian is his ridicuously on the nose name. I know his mother is the type, but geez, was Voorhees Darkblood taken already?

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
So is Mario and Luigi, but if the two Italian characters in your story are named that, it's kind of dumb. Naming a homicidal kid character Damian is dumb.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I don't like any of those except Jonathan Crane, either, but Damian's name is used a lot more than any of them, and that means every single time I think about the character that big first barrier to taking him seriously and investing in him as someone worth caring about is always coming up.

• Locked thread