Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Lurdiak posted:

This is the greatest strawpoll travesty since I made a strawpoll about who the best Ninja Turtle was and everyone voted for Donatello.

I, too, get mad when people are objectively correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Travis343 posted:

There's no best Ninja Turtle. Any one is incomplete without the other three.
Rafael can easily carry a story on his own.

He is the only one, though.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

TwoPair posted:

Well it's not like Morrison wrote him as incompetent so Snyder was just following suit. But hell it's not Morrison's fault either, Joker's been slowly amped up to be the Best Villain Ever™ by a looooong string of writers.

Well, they need to give the Best Superhero Ever™ (I'll blame this one on Morrison's JLA) a legitimate enemy.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I don't know what to believe!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Roth posted:

How have you made it 10 issues into a run you've hated that much? I drop things way faster than that.

He doesn't pay for them. :ssh:

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Teenage Fansub posted:

If I looking for Pirate
Him name is Psycho Pirate
I lost my Pirate

Love, Batman

P.S. I'll find my Pirate
Who took My Pirate
Who found my Pirate

Not an empty quote

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

This looks like poo poo.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

You probably wouldn't like Batgirl since they made her a minority, and Chuck Dixon stories are all interchangeable, so just pick whichever character you like best. Nightwing gets raped, so I imagine you'd appreciate that to post on /r/redpill.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Doctor Spaceman posted:

How has DK3 been anyway?
I keep reading it just out of completionism at this point since it's a mini. The main storyline is kind of plodding, but there's been some good moments. The backup stories have been much more interesting in my opinion. In short, probably skip it unless you really want to read more about that universe, or wait until it's done and you can find it on sale or something.

haitfais posted:

I am clearly missing something here. Who is this joker?
There was a poster named Alucard Nacirema who got banned for a stupid election toxx. He never posted in here except to complain when DC or Marvel decided to make a C-list character (or their legacy version) a woman or minority or gay or whatever, while claiming it was the evil SJWs ruining it for everyone!

Mr President registered shortly after election day with the exact same bad opinions.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The backups stories are certainly the best work Miller has done in awhile. I can't say I loved the series as a whole, but I stuck with it, so there's that.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Why is Emperor Palpatine in Batman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Creature of the Night was super good. Can't wait for more.

• Locked thread