Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I would like to play

Jj bedoya 89 at gmail

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Aug 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Did i miss the cut coach

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Waroduce and No Butt Stuff check your email.

Returning members go post in the league message board in the thread I made so I know you joined. If you don't post by Friday at 1800 EST I'm removing you to make room for new people.

Draft will tentatively be scheduled for next Sunday at 2100 EST

Got it thnx. Will get in later tn

e: I'm in thanks!

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Aug 24, 2016

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Man in gunna have to do it on a plane or something. I have family poo poo. If we could do it not over the holiday weekend thatd be awesome but if im the only one ill make it work somehow. Whatever

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
No chance of moving this to tomorrow evnning :(?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Im in new york for a bridal shower and we're doing family bullshit tn why im asing. If not ill make it work

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Tomorrow would be wonderful insallaj

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Oops, forgot to finalize our 12th man (:argh: Shyduck :argh:). Since we're split on whether today or tomorrow is best we're going to do this tomorrow night 9pm EST.

God bless u child im siting in a restaurant w 50 very rich whote peiple eating a dinner thats gunna cost more than a house

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

bengy81 posted:

Is ESPN fantasy down for all you fucks too?

its down

im sitting here doing loving math

i havent mathed this much since loving high school

• Locked thread