Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What's up with all the black crippled people in the background? :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Disney and lifetime network should get together an produce an animated series about stalking and killing tard whores. Or maybe just a whole new network that is dedicated solely to parodies about stalking Robert iger that include specific names of his family members and they all have bad tits.

All I know is I definitely didn't get piss squirted on me at the muppet show at Disney land when I was 5 years old, that definitely didn't happen.

ClamdestineBoyster fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Aug 14, 2016

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Disney gonna absorb all the Feds liability since they bankrupt and failing as a company anyways.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like how the characters in the Disney shows are usually completely dismissive of the human condition for small personal gains and self-aggrandizement, but with a looming sense of trite inadequacy despite the temporary displacement of self-loathing for a momentary boost of self worth and relative pecking order status. lovely.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

VendaGoat posted:

To translate.

You like the fact that the cartoons dismiss the fact they are "bound to the world" and at the same time delight in the fact that they "eschew the normalcy for the sake of the furtherment of the plot".

Well, I'm glad you enjoy the show and I hope to hear how you enjoy it.

I mean dude their p lovely actors most of the time so my suspension of disbelief is a tad eschew. :shrug:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

VendaGoat posted:

Acting does not come into play in an animated format. :confused:

Omg "voice actors" :airquote:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

VendaGoat posted:

Determined by animators......

One follows the other... petard. :v:

Well they gotta pull their weight because I mean poo poo, have you looked at their poo poo animation? gently caress nuance it's like some mentally retarded blobs nowadays. Not like when they used to whip slaves to do 30 fps cell animation.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think the topless child mermaid pretty much solidifies this poo poo in the pedophile cartoon category guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Really blurring the lines of transgender beastiality pedophilia there. Classic Disney hat trick.

• Locked thread