Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

phasmid posted:

If it didn't have star power and retarded people pushing it, it would've been in the trash before the first storyboards got drawn.

I think that's incorrect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

phasmid posted:

I think you will find that it is correct. It's no coincidence - especially with Disney - that they've used traditional actors to voice their shows for decades now. Name recognition trumps talent. Not to say Kristen Schaal isn't funny, but she's the exception to a company that said "we really NEED Matthew Broderick to be Simba. An unknown just won't do!"

The creator of the show voices the majority of the main characters and is a cool guy irl

But you were saying you dont like Rick and Morty too so I dunno man, its a shame you don't like all these cartoons

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

phasmid posted:

I don't care if the creator of a show can do a two minute keg stand and cures AIDS the next day, it doesn't automatically make him talented or funny.

Haha now thats what I'm talking about

They should have you be the one out here writing comedy for the award winning disney cartoons

Lobster Harmonica
Jul 15, 2005

phasmid posted:

And your "cool" irl friend should be hung from a gibbet.

Incredibly racist but ok

• Locked thread