Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

I just made it to Ark after doing everything I could find in the starting area.

I haven't made it through every district yet but already I am flooded with hundreds of quests.

Also, I think I need to murder a bread seller because of the voice actor.

ONLY AT MICK AND RALPH'S

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

adamarama posted:

Cheers! Bow is working well anyway, fire arrows are nuts. Quite enjoying it so far, even if it is fantasy mass effect.

Honestly, SureAI has a thing about breaking cycles and whatnot. In Nehrim you were supposed to defeat the Light-Born and then be slain by the Agent of Fate, because at the end of that prophecy the Shadow-God must always be destroyed for the cycle to be complete. Except that you hosed it up by destroying the entire prophecy itself and setting yourself free at the height of your weird Shadow-God powers.

...Nehrim was weird.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Found my first dragon they are way stronger than their Skyrim counterparts

I won by parking frost hazards under it and hiding behind pillars from its fire

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

It's just a scavenger hunt sort of thing with some confusing directions that ends in a couple hundred coins and a sword, don't worry about it

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

kuroiXiru posted:

A story mission revolving around the Sea Of Eventualities and Yuslan Sha'Rim's past

You know this would have been a really god damned good idea to have in the base game you guys

• Locked thread