Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kedo
Nov 27, 2007

I'm at work and thus cannot test any of this out, but can anyone give me an idea of how tough of an install this will be with my currently 50-70 modded version of Skyrim? Is it as easy as making a new blank profile in MO, unsubscribing from the single workshop mod I have, and disabling ENB?

I'd like to eventually go back to modded Skyrim after awhile, so I'm curious what if anything I'm going to need to do to make it work properly. Does the installer just do everything for me? It seems like the answer is yes, but at the same time I can't believe it's that easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

Does Enderal ship with ENB? My game is super dark and has a lot of graphical glitches, for example I can see reflected light on geometry through walls and random geometry flickers in and out of existence. There are a bunch of ENB files still living in my Skyrim directory after installing Enderal, so I'm wondering if they should be there or if that's causing all my problems.

e: Haha, wow moving enb files around broke everything in a terrible way. I suppose I'll try a fresh install.

kedo fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Aug 16, 2016

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

The bit of the game I was able to play last night was enjoyable. My only complaint so far is the writing feels poorly translated and like it could have used an editor. There are a lot of instances of poor word choice, like "it's really bad!" instead of "it's terrible!" and then there are sentences that are just plain awkward.

I'm curious if it's any better in German.

• Locked thread