Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tonberrykng
May 1, 2009
:getin:

Been looking forward to this after beating Nehrim last week. Morrowind and Gothic are obvious inspirations, but I feel like Nehrim got a little Final Fantasy near the end. More final boss battles with giant swords and personifications of abstract concepts like fate please! Hopefully Enderal is similarly ambitious.

Does anyone know if this will work with Mod Organizer? Seems like Enderal's installer will do everything, but I still would feel better keeping my main data files "clean."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tonberrykng
May 1, 2009

Urthor posted:

Can recommend. Their track record with Nehrim was honestly pure gold, if you are an RPG fan this is a must, must play

That leaves the biggest question, direct download or torrent
Torrent.

ModDB is getting hammered right now.

tonberrykng
May 1, 2009
I just found that particular piece of armor. Explore the city once you get to it.

• Locked thread