Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Agents are GO! posted:

Since SKSE is built into Enderal, I decided to see if a few SKSE plugins work. So far I've tried Crash Fixes (with the alternate malloc memory fix), Bug Fixes, Better Jumping, Better Stealing, and Enhanced Camera.

They all work so far, but I haven't gotten far enough into the game to claim that better stealing works right (by removing the stolen flag if you aren't caught.)

Later, I plan to give a few utility Skyrim mods a whirl, namely Autosave Manager, Imaginator, and Jaxonz Positioner. Possibly wearable lanterns too, but that may be pushing it.

Did you do anything specific or any specific versions? Would like to run better jumping and enhanced camera, probably crash fixes too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

How large is the game world compared to nehrims?

Bob NewSCART fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Aug 17, 2016

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

How large is the game world compared to nehrims?

Anyone ?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Can I use NMM to add mods to Enderal? If so, how do I go about doing something like that? I wanna install immersive animations but gently caress if im installing the full installer manually and not just using the .fomm install

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

I installed haven bag and it won't let me sleep in the bed :smith:

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Anyone else using Haven Bag? It pisses me off that I have to find a bed in some random buttfuck forest so I like having a little bed I can just pop in and rest in when I'm not in combat, except it won't let me use the bed inside the little hut the bag creates.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

So I know how to spend memory points or whatever. What do I use learning points for, and where are the crafting skills?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

And loving awesome. I want to play it again but I don't know how it would hold up to the test of time, especially being in the hosed up oblivion engine

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Got a pretty nice set of mods working with enderal. Will post the load order in a little bit.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Would be interested to hear what mods people been using, I've just done quick loot, quick light and quick mining, just minor things to speed up the time wasting parts or the light mod so I don't get munched holding a torch or have to fight via name tags in pitch black

Still just testing to making sure nothing is game breaking.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

For those of you that are torn up about not being able to wait: haven bag is a mod that adds a little bag in your apparel that teleports you to your own little tent with bed and chests and whatnot. Way better than running around and getting gangrene from deerstalkers after sprinting full speed out of a dungeon from a bunch of pissed off skeletons with magical weapons.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Still interest in me posting that load order of mods I've gotten working with enderal so far? It's mostly stuff out of the Enderal mod comparability spreadsheet or whatever, but it's a pretty good set up right now and everything works without a hitch.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

I remember someone posting in this thread about modding the amount of memory points you get per level. Anyone remember this post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

yes please. If not you then someone else do it. I'm holding off on playing until I work out a good list

Been playing destiny. Will post tonight.

• Locked thread