Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Urthor
Jul 28, 2014

Mordja posted:

I'm sort of considering playing this mod even though I've never actually touched regular Skyrim.

Can recommend. Their track record with Nehrim was honestly pure gold, if you are an RPG fan this is a must, must play

That leaves the biggest question, direct download or torrent

Urthor fucked around with this message at 04:46 on Aug 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Urthor
Jul 28, 2014

Squiggle posted:

Nehrim is honestly one of my favorite RPGs of the mid-2000s. I hope this is more of the same or somehow better, get that poo poo

It's significantly better

They've learnt a shitload from Nehrim and this game is basically a tutorial in how to do loot. They've hit the mark so well with the dungeons, mix of really short, 1 room dungeons with 1 tough monster and proper full length dungeons, and the hand placed loot and collectibles is amazing. Off the beaten path, they put a chest on top of every mountain it seems like, plus collectible plants and power marks in dungeons.

I'm still annoyed that I'm almost at the main city and I don't have the cuirass for the well travelled set, but otherwise the game has been pretty good. It's also so much prettier than Skyrim was, they did a lot of custom grass and custom plants and custom leaves, and it really adds a lot to the game.

But yeah the loot/dungeoneering is a masterclass.

Urthor
Jul 28, 2014

kedo posted:

Does Enderal ship with ENB? My game is super dark and has a lot of graphical glitches, for example I can see reflected light on geometry through walls and random geometry flickers in and out of existence. There are a bunch of ENB files still living in my Skyrim directory after installing Enderal, so I'm wondering if they should be there or if that's causing all my problems.

e: Haha, wow moving enb files around broke everything in a terrible way. I suppose I'll try a fresh install.

yeah I hosed my skyrim installation up with ENB files as well haha

but yeah I installed Enderal and it has its own setup. As long as you don't touch anything I am 99% sure that no matter what you have done to your Skyrim install as long as files aren't missing it'll work.

Urthor
Jul 28, 2014

Zereth posted:

Can I actually use the Master Skull like the lady who gave it to me described, and if so where do I use it because I didn't write down what she said or get a quest about it.

There's a ring of stone named ancient ring of stones or somesuch a fair distance to the left of Riverville on the map, marked on the map like a star sign stone. Go there at night, there's an altar n such

Urthor fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Aug 17, 2016

• Locked thread