Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Since SKSE is built into Enderal, I decided to see if a few SKSE plugins work. So far I've tried Crash Fixes (with the alternate malloc memory fix), Bug Fixes, Better Jumping, Better Stealing, and Enhanced Camera.

They all work so far, but I haven't gotten far enough into the game to claim that better stealing works right (by removing the stolen flag if you aren't caught.)

Later, I plan to give a few utility Skyrim mods a whirl, namely Autosave Manager, Imaginator, and Jaxonz Positioner. Possibly wearable lanterns too, but that may be pushing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Soks posted:

AH Hotkeys worked for this, little slower than the others, little janky, but works just fine. As I bonus I made my most commonly pressed hotkey also eat any ice claws I have in my inventory. :v:

Other mods that are working great for me:
Enderal :allears:
Quick Light (Wish it made you buy lantern oil like that other one)
Instant Mining (thank gently caress)
Quick Loot (FO4-like looting)
Enhanced Soultrap
Better Dialogue Controls

And these:

Yes, Better Stealing Stehlen works. Also, use Mod Organizer. It works just like it always has, use the SKSE launch option.

Fixed that for you. Time to go brew up some [Gift]s to apply to my weapon!

Also, many of your favorite texture replacers are relevant too.

Edit: Double-gently caress the Star-People's Lock.

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Aug 16, 2016

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Nope, just dropped them in as usual.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I don't know if I posted this here or over in the other thread, but Enderal uses a lot of vanilla resources, so a lot of asset replacers should be quite nice to use with it.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

There are special chests scattered about, the first one I found was in Riverwoodville in the market. It's got a glowy effect on it.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

If I was to go with the dick option and use the beauty potion, what would that do?, the effects that scroll up are in german.

Invade the Sudatenland.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Are you using Crash Fixes with the alternate memory allocation function? That helps with load times.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Geirskogul posted:

I have a complete, legal, Steam copy of Enderal. But, after enderal's update, when SKSE launches it says "please update to the latest version of Skyrim." I've deleted and re-downloaded Skyrim, but it still says this :(

Is Skyrim and Enderal outside of Program Files? Windows like to subtly gently caress with poo poo in program files.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Those of you using mods with an MCM, how are you getting the MCMs to appear? They never have for me.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I'd like to note that while everyone knows they made Nehrim before they made Enderal, nobody really mentions that they did two total conversions for Morrowind too, set in the same world.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Nwabudike Morgan posted:

this game is pretty cool. but, does the master skull even do anything?!

Yes, just go to that stone circle at midnight and activate the "Strang Cairn" with the master skull in your inventory.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I like how lavender is still an alchemy ingredient, and lavender plants appear in the world but are not harvestable just like those loving mushrooms that are everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Is there a mod that lets me play Enderal's plot and locations with the default Skyrim gameplay?

• Locked thread