Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
The intro tried really, really hard.

I am in the normal world now and enjoying things somewhat although every time I try to a city or village it turns out it's full of angry people or skeletons or wolves.

I am not very strong because I have only gotten like two levels so the constant wolves are wearing me down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Does pickpocketing work? I've only run into like three dudes who weren't actively trying to kill me and all three were plot. Ducking at them just made my cursor suggest that I could Taschendiebstahl them, but it just talked to them instead of giving me access to their pockets.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Where do I actually see what my learning points are?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

They're in the hero menu (default H).

Ah, okay. This is the one thing that doesn't work on controllers.

Should I have a class by Riverville? I'm still Blade Dancer / Adventurer from the beginning.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Man I am having such a weird time with progression.

I've picked up enough pickpocket to get to 60% success on most small things, but nothing else I've done has really made any difference in combat or anything. I almost feel like they should've disposed of the way skill points worked in Skyrim entirely and focused on the memory trees

• Locked thread