Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soks
Apr 1, 2006
lol internet
Has anyone found a cast-when-key-pressed mod that works with the powers you gain from this game's skill tree?

Tried Hotkeys++ and Grimy's Utilities thus far, neither seem to consider them spells, thus don't work with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soks
Apr 1, 2006
lol internet

Soks posted:

Has anyone found a cast-when-key-pressed mod that works with the powers you gain from this game's skill tree?

Tried Hotkeys++ and Grimy's Utilities thus far, neither seem to consider them spells, thus don't work with them.

AH Hotkeys worked for this, little slower than the others, little janky, but works just fine. As I bonus I made my most commonly pressed hotkey also eat any ice claws I have in my inventory. :v:

Other mods that are working great for me:
Enderal :allears:
Quick Light (Wish it made you buy lantern oil like that other one)
Instant Mining (thank gently caress)
Quick Loot (FO4-like looting)
Enhanced Soultrap
Better Dialogue Controls

And these:

Agents are GO! posted:

Since SKSE is built into Enderal, I decided to see if a few SKSE plugins work. So far I've tried Crash Fixes (with the alternate malloc memory fix), Bug Fixes, Better Jumping, Better Stealing, and Enhanced Camera.

Yes, Better Stealing works. Also, use Mod Organizer. It works just like it always has, use the SKSE launch option.

Soks
Apr 1, 2006
lol internet
:siren: Better Jumping reliably breaks the end of the first quest with Lishari Peghast, turn it off for the very end or maybe just ditch it entirely. :siren:

It makes you get stuck with some weird green aura permanently, lost several hours of progress to this because I thought it was part of the quest. :saddowns:

• Locked thread