Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

This

Also lolmund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Katana Gomai posted:

Also lolmund

At least there's hope they'll make mackintosh cry sometime soon.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Healbot posted:

At least there's hope they'll make mackintosh cry sometime soon.

I have no expectations whatsoever. I'll be happy if we score a single goal against any team in our group. It's going to be a cakewalk for all of them. We're insanely bad this season, the team is playing against the manager, it's all gone to shambles.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Whatup 2.Liga goons? Nürnberg had a pretty sloppy start to the season, same with St.Pauli. Are there any hopes for either team to have a go at promotion? Dynamo is doing really well so far, especially considering the transfer business we did (ie not much). Hope we can continue to steal points off good teams.

Lautern looks fully poo poo right now, hope they can keep that going for another two weeks. What's going on there, they seemed to be set to return to the Bundesliga each season but appear to be falling apart now? Their downfall in the last 10-15 years has been quite something...

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

elbkaida posted:

Whatup 2.Liga goons? Nürnberg had a pretty sloppy start to the season, same with St.Pauli. Are there any hopes for either team to have a go at promotion? Dynamo is doing really well so far, especially considering the transfer business we did (ie not much). Hope we can continue to steal points off good teams.

Lautern looks fully poo poo right now, hope they can keep that going for another two weeks. What's going on there, they seemed to be set to return to the Bundesliga each season but appear to be falling apart now? Their downfall in the last 10-15 years has been quite something...

Heidenheim vs. Stuttgart is now a derby, in which Stuttgart lost. :qq:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:qq: Sums up how I feel about this seasons so far.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Had to look up where Heidenheim even is ffs. For some reason there is this growing group of small teams from the south creeping up in the 1./2. Liga: Darmstadt, Ingolstadt, Sandhausen, Heidenheim, Augsburg, Würzburg, Hoffenheim. Just getting a tiny bit better every year until they suddenly play Bundesliga with a stadium of 16000.

Still reckon Stuttgart will go back up easy though

AlexF
Jul 12, 2006

Gross!
I just wanted to say that 1860 did play a whole match of what looked like real soccer with players passing to one another and other players then going where they needed to be. They did score twice without any standards and both goals involved some form of skill.

What's happening? Is this real life?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

AlexF posted:

I just wanted to say that 1860 did play a whole match of what looked like real soccer with players passing to one another and other players then going where they needed to be. They did score twice without any standards and both goals involved some form of skill.

What's happening? Is this real life?

I saw the result today and was like wtf is going on with Sechzig???

Can't wait for them to gently caress it up spectacularly tho :)

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/franz-beckenbauer-hat-vor-der-wm-2006-millionen-honorar-erhalten-a-1112166.html

Franz Beckenbauer is a corrupt piece of poo poo.

Also, the sky is blue, water is wet.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

wtf i didnt add the uefa games to the kicktipp yet. sorry, we'll start with day 2

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Katana Gomai posted:

wtf i didnt add the uefa games to the kicktipp yet. sorry, we'll start with day 2

Eh, nobody important actually played today. It's fine.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

beer_war posted:

http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/franz-beckenbauer-hat-vor-der-wm-2006-millionen-honorar-erhalten-a-1112166.html

Ja gut, ehhhhh

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

More importantly, did Uli learn from Franz or vice versa?

mr. unhsib
Sep 19, 2003
I hate you all.
Dortmund is starting a left back in the central midfield today in case you were wondering how poorly they replaced Gundogan last summer.

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

beer_war posted:

This is actually kinda surprising. I thought he might be the only one who's actually dumb enough to not get when he's being bribed. Then again, you can't transfer money in form of vitamin shots.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009

mr. unhsib posted:

Dortmund is starting a left back in the central midfield today in case you were wondering how poorly they replaced Gundogan last summer.

That left back is Rapha Guerreiro, dominator of Europe, your argument is invalid.

Also worth mentioning, American superstar Pulisic in the starting 11.

Edit: Lolgia Warschau

sicDaniel fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Sep 14, 2016

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Stuttgart already in meltdown mode. :yum:

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

FC Bayern will not be removed from the club registry.
Though who really thought that was going to happen?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

So many goals :circlefap:

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

mr. unhsib posted:

lol

e-

https://twitter.com/jreskilson/status/777164333247631361

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
rip the werders and the hamburgs

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones
Jesus loving Christ, we are so terrible. I hope Gondorf and Sulu return soon, so we can at least suck slightly less.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Skripnik's gone.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
skRIPnik

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
bonus points on Kicktipp :getin:

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
Looking forward to a Bundesliga only where Aldi Süd is.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Dunban posted:

bonus points on Kicktipp :getin:

thissss

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Not sure this was Skripnik's fault and I don't see this making a difference, they need 1 or 2 better players in their defense to fix this poo poo.

sicDaniel
May 10, 2009
So apparently Mainz 05 player José Rodriguez used his very first appearance in the Bundesliga to literally break an opponent's leg with a ridiculous tackle somewhere in the midfield. In the 93. minute of the game. While Mainz lead 3-1. What's the highest amount of games a player has been banned so far?

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

From some random ticker:

"Der Mainzer Giulio Donati hat die Verletzung des Augsburgers gesehen und bricht in Tränen aus."

Sounds bad. Please no one post gifs, leg injuries are very triggering to me.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

The images themselves don't look that bad (no weird angled leg or whatever, just a lot of blood through the socks) but I didn't (and don't want to) see the foul itself. According to Sky he broke both tibia and fibula.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Schalke bad.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
end the season now imo

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Dunban posted:

end the season now imo

Who wouldnt love to se Red Bull Leipzig in the CL

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

ephex posted:

Who wouldnt love to se Red Bull Leipzig in the CL

It's not like they could do any worse than some other clubs have done in the past.

But I said it mainly because Werder, Schalke and Hamburg getting relegated would be really funny

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Dunban posted:

But I said it mainly because Werder, Schalke and Hamburg getting relegated would be really funny
And, in all three cases, well deserved.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Englische Woche is here, so don't forget your Tipps.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

heh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:rip: der Glubb

• Locked thread