Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

quiggy posted:

if you want me to i can. everybody pm me if you wanna play in league 2: electric leaguealoo

pm'd. interested, even though i'm not a super regular poster here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

autodrafted touchdown brown pride of central michigan university a+ would draft again.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

I was at an air show celebrating American excess the only way I know how!! I'm sorry!

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

I need djax to go off (possible) and Washington to not give up a million points to the Steelers (less possible)

you are banking on the washington football team to play a competent football game front to back.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

you done screwed up there

also i won all four of the leagues im in this week, including a stupid one where even the worst qbs and defenses outscore just about everyone by at least 30% any given week because he has ridiculous yardage bonuses for them and i think they stack

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

looking forward to losing all the time forever again this week.

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

i'm 5-2 in one league and 2-5 in the other why am i so good and also bad

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

Iridium posted:

i mean drat tho

a shameful roster

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

im in the finals in both of the 6 team yahoo leagues. i beat one of you unlucky fucks by 0.52 points with my boy kirk last night, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

im about to win both six man leagues, sorry

• Locked thread