Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

akadajet posted:

:iamafag: sportsball :iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003

Blue Train posted:

I was just posting about how fantasy football is for autistics and surprise surprise heres a yospos thread about it

Suck my dick

Apr 7, 2003

uncurable mlady posted:

I'm just glad we're not using espn

Extremely Small Penis Network

Apr 7, 2003

DrPossum posted:

tim tebow come back we need you!

Timmy is doing baseball workouts now. He coulda stayed in the NFL just by playing his natural position.

Apr 7, 2003

Sniep posted:

i cant wait to see tebow perfect the slide home in a perfect tebowing form, fist connceting to forehead as his front foot touches the plate

I can't wait to see him get hit in the head by a pitch and turn into a vegetable (more than he already is)

Apr 7, 2003

MLB unwritten rules fuckin hate celebrations like that, first time he hit a home run and did that poo poo at the plate he'd wearing one.

Apr 7, 2003

Mr. Despair posted:

mlb unwritten rules loving suck

Actually, they're good

Apr 7, 2003

https://twitter.com/charlotteirene8/status/770781388958117888

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apr 7, 2003