Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I really liked it. I gave in and looked up how to get the true ending though and it is some insanely convoluted BS lol, nobody drive yourself crazy trying get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

nah it's not BS? I got that the runes in the dungeon corresponded with the runes on the timeline that the fortune teller alerts you to but the poo poo with the skeleton and his strawberries is absurd

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I think the steam version has some DLC interactive lore book that you can buy for a dollar which looks cool and I wish they'd add on iOS, but otherwise no. A phone is probably the ideal way to play , it literally has the same interface as Tinder

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

yeah, those things are tricky. i think there's enough repetition, and the game is designed to make sure you hit all the main plot points so that it doesn't matter too much.

the writing is really good, though. i like how sometimes your king has no reply for some weird-rear end thing a courtier brings to him and he's like "i don't believe you" or "no" as the two answers, lol.

yeah the writing is actually funny which is kinda crazy. my favorite response in the game is probably saying "Thank you." when a bird tweets nonsense at u

• Locked thread