Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
op lookin like amish moby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
the episode of community whrere dean pelton joins isis

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Drink Cheerwine posted:

the episode of community whrere dean pelton joins isis

Haha yeahd dude everyone remembers that segment.. its a real classic

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
would that all of rome had but one tinder profile i might swipe left upon

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Would that it were so simple

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
freeze! don't move!

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

OP have you tried having a more attractive face? 100% guaranteed to get you more matches

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

General Dog posted:

Is it normal for Tinder to be like 80% bots or am I just in a weird area?

you probably need better pics

Best Giraffe posted:

OP have you tried having a more attractive face? 100% guaranteed to get you more matches

If I were the gif-making type I would make a gif of the bottom tuft of his neckbeard rolling around his face like a tank and then flying away

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Carmant posted:

Would that it were so simple

Would thatit'twerr so saemple.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Stinky_Pete posted:

If I were the gif-making type I would make a gif of the bottom tuft of his neckbeard rolling around his face like a tank and then flying away

Thats a crazy idea. if only you had the t alent to execute it

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

carmant is that really you in those pics? because i have bad news for you if so.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

If you live in a major city and can't get matches you're loving up big time. I went to LA for two days and got a ton of matches. And I'm like a 4 at best

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Ryoshi posted:

carmant is that really you in those pics? because i have bad news for you if so.

Yeah thats me, whats the bad news?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Carmant posted:

Yeah thats me, whats the bad news?

septum piercings always look really dumb but you make it look especially terrible

that shirt and those shoes look like technicolor puke

all in all you look like a sad, bald, extremely self-aware parody of a clown, and i hate to be the one that has to tell you this but tucking in your shirt does not automatically equal dressing better

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

sorry if that comes across as mean, if you lost the nose ring and burned that shirt and bought some grown up shoes you could probably look very respectable, but...lol

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Ryoshi posted:

septum piercings always look really dumb but you make it look especially terrible

all in all you look like a sad, bald, extremely self-aware parody of a clown, and i hate to be the one that has to tell you this but tucking in your shirt does not automatically equal dressing better

Rekt

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Carmant posted:

Ah, just as I thoght. Some kind of weird glitch.

yeah it's in your dna, sorry, better luck next go around

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Ryoshi posted:

Oh I get it. Another idiot who has no idea about fashion trying to tell me how to dress. Sad.

Bobbie Wickham
Apr 13, 2008

by Smythe

Carmant posted:

Oh I get it. Another idiot who has no idea about fashion trying to tell me how to dress. Sad.

You know how a lot of poisonous insects and frogs are really colorful as a warning to other animals? I mean, that's how I'm reading your outfit.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Bobbie Wickham posted:

You know how a lot of poisonous insects and frogs are really colorful as a warning to other animals? I mean, that's how I'm reading your outfit.

Thats real freaking funny. You don't deserve someone like me so whatever.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Bobbie Wickham posted:

Lol

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)

Carmant posted:

Thats real freaking funny. You don't deserve someone like me so whatever.

you seem upset

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Aschlafly posted:

you seem upset

gently caress you I look fine

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

sorry about your unsettling alien egg head op

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)
I can't tell how much of your behavior here is forums persona and how much of it is because you're legit offended so, uh

you're not ugly, but you could stand to take a critical look at your wardrobe choices

(hitherto you appear to have made bad ones)

Cerebral Mayhem
Jul 18, 2000

Very useful on the planet Delphon, where they communicate with their eyebrows
Your picture looks like it's from some game in which you customize your own avatar and you're not finished.

Honestly, you just look boring. At least try smiling or look like you're somehow interesting.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Carmant posted:

friend your shirt looks like something rejected from the rio opening ceremony for being too gay and terrible so be defensive if you want but i am truly trying to help you get laid here

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Anyone who says he needs to use grindr is unoriginal and needs to cone up with better

cone up, the best worst TV show on television

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Ryoshi posted:

friend your shirt looks like something rejected from the rio opening ceremony for being too gay and terrible so be defensive if you want but i am truly trying to help you get laid here

Why would I take advice from a homophobic bigot?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Nooner posted:

tell her to suck ur dick lol

Lol

You said it, Nooner! :classiclol:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Carmant posted:

Why would I take advice from a homophobic bigot?

I think he means gay as in gay, not gay as in gay.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

The Bananana posted:

I think he means gay as in gay, not gay as in gay.

He's a bigot

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Carmant posted:

He's a bigot

hosed up egg head + pissy attitude =/= getting laid

Grow some hair. You don't have the body for a shaved head.

You also don't have the head for a shaved head.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

what about beanies? you might consider permanently grafting on a beanie if those are still stylin

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Carmant posted:

He's a bigot

i can see how you might think that so let me clear up some confusion for you:

i was not using "gay and terrible" as a singular adjective there. your shirt in that picture is objectively terrible, like something bozo the clown would try to sell at his yard sale for 50 cents and then shamefully cut up for garage rags later after nobody wanted it. it is also very homosexual looking. there is nothing wrong with that, and as a bi guy who loves the D i would be the last person to give you poo poo for it. but if you are looking for sex with women, dressing like a pride parade is not the way to go.

again i apologize for any confusion this caused, and please allow me to reiterate i am genuinely trying to help you get some action here. good luck in your endeavors. :cheers:

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Ryoshi posted:

i can see how you might think that so let me clear up some confusion for you:

i was not using "gay and terrible" as a singular adjective there. your shirt in that picture is objectively terrible, like something bozo the clown would try to sell at his yard sale for 50 cents and then shamefully cut up for garage rags later after nobody wanted it. it is also very homosexual looking. there is nothing wrong with that, and as a bi guy who loves the D i would be the last person to give you poo poo for it. but if you are looking for sex with women, dressing like a pride parade is not the way to go.

again i apologize for any confusion this caused, and please allow me to reiterate i am genuinely trying to help you get some action here. good luck in your endeavors. :cheers:

Everyone loves bozo the clown and 50 cents for a shirt is a great deal.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Stinky_Pete posted:

I don't mean 80% of the matches are bots, I mean 80% of the profiles I scroll through are bots.

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

General Dog posted:

I don't mean 80% of the matches are bots, I mean 80% of the profiles I scroll through are bots.

Welcome to internet dating.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

BLARGHLE posted:

Welcome to internet dating.

Fortunately in West Virginia it's easy to spot the real ones, they're all either obese or posed with their children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Glamorshot

Decapitated Glamorshot

Student at Distant University

-empty profile-

• Locked thread