Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
I'll go first (because I'm the OP).

- Bioshock with a Big Daddy statue
- Oblivion CE with a Septim coin
- The Orange Box because it contains all the best games ever made
- Age of Empires CE with all the games (when AoE3 didn't exist)
- Starcraft 2 CE
- Heroes Of Might and Magic Collection
- this

Now it's your turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Grawl posted:

- Starcraft 2 CE
- this

Now it's your turn.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mine is actually a collector's edition of Age of Empires 3 but that's only because they had a pricing fiasco at CompUSA or something and it cost 10 dollars less than just the normal thing.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Diablo 2 Battle Chest

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

half life game of the year edition for $10

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Deus ex dvd that also has Just Cause on it.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
probably my digital download of Overwatch: Origins Edition which not only got me some sweet skins for my favorite heroes like Tracer and Reaper and Soldier 76 but also a slick new cardback for Hearthstone. Value much?

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Clearly the Duke Nukem Forever collector's box :dukedog:

Not because its a good game. Quite the opposite - because it's a reminder of so many fan hopes and dreams shattered into a thousand pieces, buried in a pit and filled in with rancid piss.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

DancingShade posted:

Not because its a good game. Quite the opposite - because it's a reminder of so many fan hopes and dreams shattered into a thousand pieces, buried in a pit and filled in with rancid piss.

Dang.. You must not like it that much.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

DancingShade posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
that little salt man dances perfectly to Rent I Pay by Spoon

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
That guy is loving chill. For example look to his cool, uniquely articulated metaphor about fans' shattered hopes and dreams buried in a pit - a pit filled with rancid piss. You can really tell he doesn't like the game, and also that he writes like a 14 year old pissed off at his brother telling him to go die in a hole

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
a bottle of normal piss and a bottle of rancid piss sit on the shelf [Salt guy reaching pensively for the normal piss] Hmmm no... this isn't strong enough

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I usually don't buy LE's OP, but I'd have to say the upcoming KOFXIV release because I bought it during a pricing error on best buy's website and got it for like 20 dollars less than the actually price

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dark souls 1 with the tin box and a badass art book

also themetroid prime trilogy foil box, i still cant believe i got it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I have a ton of CEs but my favorite is probably the MGS HD Collection one that came with a huge book of art from MGS2/3/PW

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Soral
May 30, 2009

i have the limited edition zelda wii u with the gold coloured trim on the gamepad, and the destiny ps4 with the gold coloured design on the console
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFAnpb8I3E

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Honestly it's gotta be No Man's Sky. The art book is amazing and the letter from the lead designer in it actually made me tear up a little. And the value of the game itself is endless, since I have an entire universe to explore. I can see myself playing this one well in to 2017. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Soral posted:

i have the limited edition zelda wii u with the gold coloured trim on the gamepad, and the destiny ps4 with the gold coloured design on the console
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOFAnpb8I3E

Lol

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Metroid Prime Trilogy with the metal case, and also The Last Story with that book-shaped outer cover. I have opened both but played neither :negative:

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Grawl posted:

- Starcraft 2 CE
- this

Now it's your turn.

gently caress you.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

a bottle of normal piss and a bottle of rancid piss sit on the shelf [Salt guy reaching pensively for the normal piss] Hmmm no... this isn't strong enough

New avgn video and hes saying this game is nirmal piss and reglar turds from a human that eats a diet high in fiber and relatively low in fats and red meat so the poop passes easily and really doesnt smell that bad as far as turds go...m.fuuuuuuuu

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

gold cartridge oot

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

New avgn video and hes saying this game is nirmal piss and reglar turds from a human that eats a diet high in fiber and relatively low in fats and red meat so the poop passes easily and really doesnt smell that bad as far as turds go...m.fuuuuuuuu

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I got the Witcher 1 collector's edition for the same price as the normal one because GAME had sold out of it. It turns out it was only ever released in the UK and Australia and if I hadn't opened it it would now be worth £1200. I opened it because of my brain problems

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

G Wash, what the gently caress up.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
My Raidou Kuzunoha with Raiho doll is floating around my house somewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My day one edition of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax came with a blow up teddie doll that's weighted at the bottom so you can use it like a punching bag

• Locked thread