Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Gigi Galli posted:

He's a fat piece of poo poo!!!

feeding him only makes him more powerful

the troll scorer -_o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

Juve can have Zaza back if they're short? Hell, take him today!

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

trem_two posted:

I'm surprised at how bad he's looked. He's not the most clinical finisher, but he's always been a hard worker and used his speed and strength well. He looks like Jozy right now. Maybe that peno against Germany broke him.

Juve are supposedly going to bring up Moise Kean to fill in. He's 16 years old, "the next Balotelli" (i.e. He is a Raiola client), and is being linked to Man City.

he worked hard on his debut and I quite liked the look of him but since then he just runs into people and gets booked constantly, he's honestly worse than carlton cole on a bad day

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

Simone Poodoin posted:

Zaza to Napoli in January is a thing according to gazzetta

He's been dropped and didn't come off the bench against Stoke, instead we brought on a 22 year old we got from Barnsley who's never scored. He's gone.

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

let's not get excited, the prem this year really seems a lower standard than italy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

Soulex posted:

Nice to see a good result. I was at a farmers market for weed so I was pretty busy getting samples.

poo poo is insane. I had pot-laced sushi today. The world is amazing.

Real question: what is Italy's stance on marijuana for medicinal purposes? Father in law has lung cancer.

Limited legality but not widespread, possession misdemeanor without liscence (not a criminal offense), personal cultivation illegal.

• Locked thread