Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

you can really see how much Napoli misses Koulibaly, Strinic and Tonelli just can't cut it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Apparently Maradona was back in Napoli this week for an event to celebrate 30 years since their first scudetto and he told the media that Napoli's current forward line is too small and their bench too thin to compete.

Dunno about you, but I kinda like the Mertens-Insigne-Callejon partnership.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

Seems about right, the fact that they scored at all is pretty insane.

I'm surprised Roma haven't scored against Cesena yet, anybody watching that?

Nah, I'm watching the AFCON (where Salah just scored a beauty)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

<-------------I'm gonna miss you

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Apparently Roma's new stadium project, which Pallotta and co have sunk loads of money and hopes into, has been killed by Rome's new mayor. (Rumors are around saying it's because some big-wig close to Raggi didn't get a construction tender.)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Dzeko is good again and I find nothing at all wrong with that.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

TUNNEL

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Fascisti: Marchetti; Basta, de Vrij, Hoedt, Radu; Parolo, Biglia, Milinkovic-Savic; Felipe Anderson, Immobile, Keita Balde

Milan: Donnarumma; Abate, Gomez, Zapata, Vangioni; Pasalic, Locatelli, Poli; Suso, Deulofeu, Ocampos

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

trem_two posted:

There is a NY Times article about Mike Piazza's ownership of Reggiana, it's a pretty good read: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/sports/soccer/mike-piazza-italy-reggiana-owner.html

lol

I TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Big Radj is extremely cool and good

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Nelly owns, I wish I saw his show a few weeks ago where the STL Symphony backed him up as he did Country Grammar all the way through

(also, the Fash just took the lead)

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

Juve have been fined 10k Euros for a REGIONAL DISCRIMINATION chant in the Coppa Italia game vs Napoli.

yaaaaaassss, my favorite Italian football punishment has returned

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

None dare call it a conspiracy.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

Obviously he can't make teams full of garbagemen in to world beaters, but his insane-on-paper team selections and formations have worked so well in the Champions League that it's hard to find much criticism.

Allardyce could win this league with Juventus, but doing so well in the CL (and the cup for that matter) for two years in a row means he must be doing something right.

do not speak ill of Grande Sam Allardici, arguably the greatest manager ever to walk the halls of Coverciano

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

trem_two posted:

SPAL have clinched promotion to Serie A today. Interesting fact - their entire roster consists of Italian players only.

This thread is now all fans of Plucky Little SPAL

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

The dogfuckers from Verona are back. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the only good thing about them being back in A is the return of the Derby dello Fascismo

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Gigi Galli posted:

lol this is a good idea

If I didn't already have a gang tag I would get this one

Bash the fash imo

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

canepazzo posted:

Thank God this loving season is over.

Also yes I'm keeping my av

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

A couple reports from reliable sources are saying that Milan are going to sign Lucas Biglia, which...fills a need?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Our good man Seltzer made a thread about calcio storico over in the MMA/rasslin' forum: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3822901

• Locked thread