Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Yessssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

For fucks sake Fiorentina

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Coulda been two there, fatty Gonz is looking like he fits right in unfortunately for the rest of us.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lame

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Raga, Raga.....MA QUANTO FORT'Č GIGIO

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

So if Sosa is going to replace Montolivo, who might as well have been wearing a Torino kit today, he's worth whatever absurd price Milan paid.

Also please don't leave Carlos

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Mods how do I get a tall av? I want this photograph of Higuain

Lol when I'm on a computer I can give it to you

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

lmao Bertolacci's out for a month :shepicide:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

All you guys hosed up majorly

He's a fat piece of poo poo!!!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

abuse culture. posted:

"Keep Making Fun Of Me I'm Injuring All Of Crotone's Keepers As We Speak"

writing higuain jokes is really easy

lol

Can't stop watching this

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Woodenlung posted:

That would be a good combination. Zamps and Balotelli.

Would own actually, I'd love to see big Balo smash some in the net pushed on by screaming masses of Sicilians, Zamp will never go for his wages though. Even he's not that nuts. If Cascio actually ends up with teh club (he wont) then maybe that could be a marquee signing though.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Healbot posted:

Agreed, but what is the video about for residents outside the US?

Hudson is saying that keepers and refs have some sort of secret agreement because Donnarumma's heels were a few millimeters in front of the line for the penalty he saved. Basically he's saying keepers and refs do each other favors because nobody ever calls back penalty kicks when teh keeper is off his line. It's dumb.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Seltzer posted:

The Skull and Crossbars Society

lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Insane if true: Fiorentina to swap Kalinic with Napoli, for Gabbiadini and 15 million euros. I love Nihola a lot but...

:stare:

that would be such a good buy

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Napoli seem pretty motivated to get rid of Gabbiadini, at least if the rumors are accurate. Another story today said they're trying to sell him and would then pay a lot of money for Zaza.

I think his agent is also throwing a fit because he's not playing (disregarding that he played during the 2-0 down to Pescara).

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

belgend posted:

De Maio had a cry today in the Belgian papers on how he couldn't handle Brussels and the competition is weaker than Italy. Expect him to be in the stands a lot for Fiorentina cause he did gently caress all here. I just hope he doesn't break down in tears in Napoli or Roma the beta gently caress.

Dude lived in Genova and is black, how the hell does he think Brussels of all places is bad? Must be something else going on.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Gabbiadini is really good imo. Whoever gets him is getting a good deal.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I don't even know what to say about yesterday, I'd like to finish a game with 11 players on the pitch. 10 would be good enough even. At least we're scoring some goals.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Palermo seem bad. Inter seem worse.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Is Candreva hurt? I wonder why he's not playing

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

It was just a tactical decision, I think

Fair enough. They'll have to switch formations to get him on, this midfield of Medel, Banega and Kondogbia is pretty weird.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Stepped out for a second and fully expected this score line to be reversed. Nice.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Hiljemark trying to assist Inter there.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Heh

That defending though...shameful to leave Icardi unmarked like that, despite the really good cross.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Santon stealing the ball through the opposing players leg was great.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Strootman getting a goal is good.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Belotti just had another penalty saved lol

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ahahaha Roma is so poo poo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Spalletti's reaction to Cagliari's equalizer was great

https://twitter.com/PagineRomaniste/status/770015906349080576/video/1

This misses the best part where he's rubbing his head like he has hair for 30 seconds

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Here is Ventura's first Italy squad:

Portieri: Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus), Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan), Federico Marchetti (Lazio).

Difensori: Luca Antonelli (Milan), Davide Astori (Fiorentina), Andrea Barzagli (Juventus), Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus), Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus), Mattia De Sciglio (Milan), Angelo Obinze Ogbonna (West Ham), Alessio Romagnoli (Milan), Daniele Rugani (Juventus).

Centrocampisti: Federico Bernardeschi (Fiorentina), Giacomo Bonaventura (Milan), Antonio Candreva (Inter), Daniele De Rossi (Roma), Alessandro Florenzi (Roma), Riccardo Montolivo (Milan), Marco Parolo (Lazio), Marco Verratti (Paris Saint Germain).

Attaccanti: Andrea Belotti (Torino), Eder Citadin Martins (Inter), Manolo Gabbiadini (Napoli), Ciro Immobile (Lazio), Leonardo Pavoletti (Genoa), Graziano Pelle’ (Shandong Luneng).

Romagnoli and Donnarumma have made the jump from the under 21 side. Still missing Marchisio to injury, and shithouse Montolivo is somehow in. Good to see Belotti in there on his current form. The formation is expected to remain the same as Conte's, which is good since that was what Ventura played at Torino as well.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Berardi was injured against Pescara and will miss the game against.....Juve, of course.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

Just seems so weird to see an Italy squad--or just about any Euro international squad--with a player who plays for a Chinese club.

It is, but thinking about how that formation works, there isn't really any room for wide playing forwards like Insigne, Berardi or El Shaarawy. I can't think of any real target or central strikers that would be worth having over him.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Poor Tiziano, he's going to die early from all this screaming.

Canepazzo and Soulex, what do you guys think of Jojo coming back? Looks like it might actually be happening.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

How quickly we forget that Spalletti turned that Roma side completely around last season. The players have nobody to blame but themselves. De Rossi in particular has been loving shameful lately.

Completely unrelated, Cassano has totally broken with Sampdoria and Ferrero in particular. I would love to see Balotelli and him somehow end up in Palermo.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

Sassuolo have been forced to vacate this weekend's win over Pescara, they played an ineligible player. It will be recorded as a 3-0 win for Pescara.

I thought this was a joke when I read about it on Twitter, that's crazy. Apparently Antonio Ragusa's documents were never received by the league, though Sassuolo maintains that they were sent. They'll be appealing the decision.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Peppino or Pepino is a nickname for a Giuseppe in Italian.
Lazio only had that kit sponsor for one year, 2003-2004
#7 at that time was Claudio Lopez, who apparently went on to play in MLS before I started following the league, ha

I'm betting that it's someone's customized kit aka the TOP CHANTER 45 of Lazio.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Bologna is trying to sign Cerci and Gabriel at the last minute, with both looking likely. I think Milan probably doens't have much faith in Gabriel because it's just Gigio and Diego Lopez now, with the youth team keeper maybe being the third.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/770976706769330177

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sandwolf posted:

Curious, would the league make an exception for something like this?

Almost certainly if the right people are bribed all the bullshit papers are filed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Mati Fernandez from Fiorentina to Milan, loan with option to buy.

:effort:

• Locked thread