Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Better shots. The four non-Chiesa models are, quite obviously, calcio storico players.

https://twitter.com/ilPentasport/status/882524507952611328

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Crazy mercato days - seems Bonucci is super close to joining Milan.

Juve new offer for Berna is 20m plus Pjaca.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

How do you feel about that? I'm ok tbh

Pjaca is injured till October but I like him a lot.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Biglia to Milan should be finalized soon. 17 million + 3 in bonuses. Whatever keeps Montolivo off the pitch.

https://twitter.com/popolorossoner/status/885575122035363840

:kiss:

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Milan got Biglia too. Serious contenders for scudetto.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/Scipionista/status/885798476797313024 pretty accurate.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Seltzer posted:

:worship: This might be the first time I buy a team I don't support's kit (thrift store buys excluded). In Green of course. I actually tried to contact the Verdi via facebook over a year ago to get some swag but they never update their page/probably don't speak english. I think I got their phone number but I never called.

Update for Seltzer: so far, most sold after purple are Azzuri and Rossi jerseys, Bianchi and Verdi getting little interest. As is right in the world.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Seltzer posted:

Shameful. Any possible reasons behind this? Color preference, football team preference among different neighborhoods? I cannot believe neutrals would sanction the underhanded cheating reds nor the ref assaulting blues. Btw I checked the shirts in the shop and they have all the neighborhoods insignia on the shirt, (which I didn't see in the unveil) it's awesome. This has now become a must buy. Someone float me some Euros.

look at this

You can see the other neighbohood signs here, they're all represented on the kits.

My guess is white is boring as it's our usual away kit, green is too weird maybe? The one I really don't get is blue, Fiorentina fans hate the Italian national team so blue should really sell the least.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

https://twitter.com/nonleggerlo/status/887703782079049728

Juve! Storia di un soffocone

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jul 19, 2017

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Bernardeschi to Juventus is done deal for 40m euros + 10% of resale (if any).

Now for Kalinic and Vecino and finally we'll be free from the chains of having good players in the team!

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Coppa Italia matches are being drawn at the moment, currently of last year's first eight teams, one side of the board (i.e. can meet before final) are Milan, Inter and Lazio, Fiorentina; other side has Juventus, Roma and Napoli, Atalanta.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Jul 21, 2017

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

All Fiorentina players are going to Milan.

Vecino, Badelj, Kalanic.

Vecino is going to Inter. Badelj is going nowhere probably, and Kalinic's likely not going to Milan either.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Soulex posted:

Why do you say that? Montella has the same manager now as Badelj. They worked together before. Same with Kalanic who has publicly said he doesn't want to play for us anymore.

Kalinic doesn't have the same manager as Montella nor has he ever worked together before, we got him on Sousa's first year. Also Milan want to aim higher than him.

Both are called up for the Germani mini-tour starting today (Eintracth B. and Wolfsburg friendlies), while Vecino wasn't, and is having medicals at Inter tomorrow.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Not happy just buying our players, now Inter upgraded to buying our targets. BVB's Emre Mor, close to Fiorentina for a week, is going to Inter. For less than we offered :psyduck:

Also: Cellino's back, baby! He just bought Serie B Brescia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Seems like Fiorentina suddenly woke up, after closing for Eysseric and Benassi yesterday, we're about to seal the deal for Simeone (18 millions) and Jese Rodriguez (2 year loan with option to buy); probably means Kalinic is gone, as well as Badelj likely, plus Rebic/Mati. Hagi very likely to go out on a loan too.

I must say this year's team could end up being very interesting, just below the first five; and a promising future, considering all the youngsters we're signing.

• Locked thread