Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
plus some of the filters are fun and if you think youre too cool for them then actually you suck. send a lady a pic of you turned into a cute bear today

lmao though cant wait for dick pic filters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Thanks Ants posted:

wireless printers that don't have an ethernet port and the only way to set the wireless up is to connect them via usb to a pc and then install an app that copies the details of your existing network onto the printer. once connected to the network wirelessly the only way to print is to install a large driver bundle, and all management has to be done through this application - there is no web server ui running on the printer at all.

There is a HP Airprint device that has USB, Ethernet, WiFi and you have to set it up through the USB for which the installer is basically routing HTTP through USB. It is odd, only once I had to rejoin the WiFi network, a couple of times the device needs removal of the power cable before it is working again as regular restarts don't fix anything.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i just use instagram for all photo posting related stuff

i can carefully curate my life to appear to be nothing but motorcycling around and finding cool animals

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

haha, gross

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

i can carefully curate my life to appear to be nothing but motorcycling around and finding cool animals

cool 50 year old redneck dad lifestyle

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

seems like just normal amount of outdoorsiness to me, but on further reflection i can't even remember the last time someone in yospos posted about going camping or hiking or anything like that.

Jimmy Carter
Nov 3, 2005

THIS MOTHERDUCKER
FLIES IN STYLE
apps aren't aware if you've hooked your device into a Mac and are recording the screen with QuickTime :banjo:

Any DRM'd video gets blacked out by AV foundation but that's about it

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nobody cares about any of your or my stupid pictures, youre a terrible photographer, i'm a terrible photographer, everything is poo poo

and no this doesnt mean wrap around to weird see-it-means-nothing-so-snapchat-nudes-to-everybody-ironically garbage. just stop

unless its cats

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

save all the nudes

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME

Sagebrush posted:

seems like just normal amount of outdoorsiness to me, but on further reflection i can't even remember the last time someone in yospos posted about going camping or hiking or anything like that.

i hate camping.

the last time i was in a tent was because my friend lied and told me there were cabins.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

owned

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

echinopsis posted:

send a lady a pic of you turned into a cute bear today
/face is superimposed onto a strongfat & hirsute body with boyshorts and tattoos.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

BONGHITZ posted:

save all the nudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
are there filters that make my dick look bigger? Asking for a friend

• Locked thread