Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waldo138
Aug 8, 2006

Shibawanko posted:

He played through Ghosts & Goblins but can't land properly in F Zero jumps, and I cringe whenever he makes a hard landing.

And today is the day I learn about this. I've played F-Zero since it originally came out and never knew...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waldo138
Aug 8, 2006

FilthyImp posted:

Piss3d that Nerd didn't address the greatest home port of Mk, the SegaCD port.

I rented that as a kid and stopped playing it as soon I got to the final boss. Sooooo much loading every time Shang Tsung transforms.

I was having a good time until that part.

Waldo138
Aug 8, 2006
It's pretty dumb people get upset just because he has help and family obligations now. I only have one kid and once summer break starts, that pretty much throws away all the time I'd usually have to myself in the evening after their normally early bedtime.

But I also remember being younger and having OPINIONS about dumb poo poo like console sales and tv raitings. It's hard to really care about things like that anymore.

Waldo138
Aug 8, 2006
Has Screenwave had as much of a noticable effect on the other channels they work with? Or any noticable effect? It just seems like James is the only thing they are VERY well known for being associated with.

Waldo138
Aug 8, 2006
I remember renting Goonies 2 as a kid and considered it a wasted weekend. Then the internet existed and everyone said it was good. Maybe they played a different game.