Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
If I were to go to a place called Phoenix I would expect a statue of a Bird or something. Something I could take a picture of and remember, hell, better yet, I want it to be a cool enough of a statue that I don't have to have to take a picture of to remember. Big red bird, with like feathers made of red onyx, I'd ride the hell out that thing. If it flew i'd ride it straight back to heaven. Not Phoenix is hell but from you gentlemen I hear its a bit warm. Some like it warm though so who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

the great deceiver posted:

i was in phoenix a few months ago and yeah its the worst city ever and sky harbor loving sucks dick
Sky Harbor sounds kinda fun. What was it? Some sort of flying city?

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

Theophany posted:

Sky Harbour sounds like the gayest loving name for an airport ever I'm glad it's in the worst city in the USA.
Have you ever taken air conditioned greyhound across the US? You get to see some real "worst city in the USAs". I myself found Chicago to be a terribly scary place. Darkest city I've ever visited. I took some good pictures there though. The rail system in particular set right in the middle of like a 10 lane highway that screamed of nightmarish hell. There was this little sushi place I would have loved to stop at, awesome neons. I took a snap of it on my phone but that phone and that picture it took is long gone. Maybe I just needed someone to show me around?

Kang Wang fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Aug 16, 2016

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

Theophany posted:

How are we defining worst city in the USA? I pretty much go by whichever city is mentioned in the thread title, not by how terrible the city actually is.

First city to have more people walking around with Zika than not wins. Phoenix might just be a contender.

Kang Wang fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Aug 16, 2016

• Locked thread