Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
there is this guy in the games subforum that has a thread about a game about pooping that is over 3000 pages long lol

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3550307

I mean how much poop can you discuss that the poop game goes 3000 pages :confused:

I'm trying to find out but the idiot OP just tells m to read the first post but it looks really long so idk

why doesnt the OP poop guys?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I poop just find though, in fact im about to go do a poop right now but the poor OP of that games thread cant poop I hope he is okay ):

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I saw no poop talk on the first page, skipped to the last page and it was nooner talking about poop

there is a whole banner ad about not pooping how do you think I found the thread lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Putty posted:

alos use adblock noopner it's 2016 the year of our lord luigi

I want to support lowtax and the forums though :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Parallax Scroll posted:

nooner bought the banner i think

I didnt even knwo they had a forums for that stuff but now I plan on posting in it a lot

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

too soon :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Doctor J Off posted:

Psyllium husk owns at keeping things moving

lol wtf is this D&D bullshit

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Parallax Scroll posted:

is that the best poop game or are the other ones better

it's a pretty good poopgame, probably the best we're gonna get on these forums now that everyon is jumpping ship to reddit

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Millions of Crows posted:

Just drink a starbucks coffee and a couple white castle sliders.

this is good advice, going to cross post it to the thread

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

why doesnt the OP in tat thread poop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol the OP of that thread got all mad at me for asking the hard hitting questions

• Locked thread