Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
A good sword or (for the wealthier dad) a nice suit of armor make a great gift for the man who loves his family & land !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandator
Aug 28, 2007

men don't need gifts because we make all the money so we buy what we want all the time always it's great

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Pick posted:

GREAT gifts:

Raccoon penis bones
    Porcupine claws
    Trophies for things they didn't do
    Buttons for political campaigns before their time
    Cat treats (if they have a cat)
    Rocks and minerals
    Electric kettles (if they're Americans and don't know this is a thing)
    Heat lamps
    Human teeth (ethical)
    Potted plants
    Rusty railroad spikes or mysterious objects from past times, like those really good meat grinders
    Stamps commemorating weird events or things that are uncomfortable now
    A desk of Presidential flashcards where you gave each president a new nickname in Sharpie
    Tiny erasers shaped like ocean fish
    Lots of candy
    Weird food that is difficult to get under normal circumstances
    Dollar-store Light-Brites
    A jar with a bunch of sugar cubes in it and exactly one ant which will live its life in luxury but die alone (it's a metaphor)
    Resin dollops with one of your hairs in it like amber

These are all good gift suggestions, do you have a similar list of gifts for women? Kinda too late for me though, it was my mums birthday today, i bought her a nice sea shell.

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
Need a great gift for the man in your life? How about just leaving him the gently caress alone for like an entire day?

This is what a lot of men would really like

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
All men over 35 are basically seen as a hybrid of Kevin James & John Goodman thanks to endless TV tropes portraying said age group as incompetent idiotic borderline alcoholic man-children and are basically marketed too with that exact idea in mind.

TracerBullet
Apr 26, 2003

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

Doctor Rope
Get him Bee Movie on bluray

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Mandator posted:

men don't need gifts because we make all the money so we buy what we want all the time always it's great

P. much I just buy whiskey and cigars and steak and I'll die when I'm 67 like a real man should

dogmother1776
Apr 16, 2016

I bought my dad a radioactive melted rock from the Trinity test site for Father's Day.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

dogmother1776 posted:

I bought my dad a radioactive melted rock from the Trinity test site for Father's Day.

That's pretty cool. Is it in a lead lined box or something or is is low activity anyway ?

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

unpacked robinhood posted:

That's pretty cool. Is it in a lead lined box or something or is is low activity anyway ?

It's called trinitite if you want to google some and it's weak enough that it's not dangerous anymore

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cnut the Great posted:

Pick, I have to say i'm incredibly surprised to learn about your daddy issues.

That I try to give him good gifts and usually succeed?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

monkey posted:

These are all good gift suggestions, do you have a similar list of gifts for women? Kinda too late for me though, it was my mums birthday today, i bought her a nice sea shell.

Makeup
Jewelry
Handbags
Flowers
Candy
Porcelain figurines
Disney merchandise

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Oh wait, your mum?

Valtrex

bigfatdynamo
May 10, 2016

When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash.
I mean I bought my boyfriend a Red Baron AKA Snoopy tie at a thrift store yesterday... is it masc enough tia

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Arian_Samurai posted:

Men want the Sopranos complete series on blu ray and nothing else.

My fiancée got me Star Trek TOS and I was pretty happy.

Before you ask yeah I like the commentary on the few episodes that have it

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Best gift for any man is you getting out of the house for a week and not asking a single question upon your return.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Marketing execs gathered in a boardroom

One of them says, "Remember, we are marketing to this person!"

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

bigfatdynamo posted:

I mean I bought my boyfriend a Red Baron AKA Snoopy tie at a thrift store yesterday... is it masc enough tia

Red - manly
Hereditary titles - powerful, manly
Killing dozens of French and Englishmen - very manly
Dogs - manly

Hmm, checks out

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Cartoons are not manly though, in fact they are typically the domain of lesser males who have given up on masculines identities.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

SaltLick posted:

https://stagprovisions.com/collections/gift

Everything from this store. They have cologne that smells like various types of wood jfc

i like the $110 bison emblazoned food tray

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Sheep-Goats posted:

The ladies never get a man what he really wants, a tug off at the massage place

i prefer the half & half since it only costs a little bit more

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
As a radical feminist, I don't believe I should give a man anything that he has not given me: scorn; abuse; hatred; humiliation; hurt. these are the gifts he may, receive, furthermore,

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

notZaar posted:

Cartoons are not manly though, in fact they are typically the domain of lesser males who have given up on masculines identities.

eh that's more for animation. drawn cartoons are acceptable. Also the NASA association helps.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i prefer the half & half since it only costs a little bit more

what that

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

WitchFetish posted:

Does your dad smoke?

If yes, try getting him some cigars/pipe tobacco/fancy lighters and poo poo.

No handmade ashtray tho, unless ironically as a bonus gag gift.

My girlfriends dad has pointed out how much better she has gotten at gift giving for him since she and I have been together.

I showed her how get him a big cigar sampler and a personalized lighter/humidor/cutter/etc from Stogie Boys for way less than the poo poo she was getting him that he'd never use

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Why do so many things need beards or mustaches?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

i like that posted:

As a radical feminist, I don't believe I should give a man anything that he has not given me: scorn; abuse; hatred; humiliation; hurt. these are the gifts he may, receive, furthermore,

Pm me, baby :heysexy:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
is there some krusty grill stuff, op?

PallasAthene
Dec 6, 2010

Why, vixen, have you again set the gods by the ears in the pride and haughtiness of your heart?

Frog Act posted:

i like the $110 bison emblazoned food tray

I like how the $110 bison is a bull.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

various cheeses posted:

Ta-MAN-pons sound like they'd pair well with DUDE WIPES

preventing anal leakage is an important part of dude culture

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

PallasAthene posted:

I like how the $110 bison is a bull.

And the buffalo bottle opener is a bison.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

you gently caress her then halfway thru it switches to oral b/c it's less of a mess

Rondette
Nov 4, 2009

Your friendly neighbourhood Postie.

Grimey Drawer
This thing always cracks me up, I NEED TO ASSERT MY MASCULINITY IN THE BATHROOM BY SCRUBBING MY BODY WITH A TIRE

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

https://meggingsman.com/

MEGGINGS MAN CLOTHING

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Decebal posted:

A good sword or (for the wealthier dad) a nice suit of armor make a great gift for the man who loves his family & land !

"ask your mother" - this guy

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Id like to know if the DUDE* products are bought by people for themselves or as gifts

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
http://manglaze.com/

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i feel like this is some kind of hypnotic suggestion, the way only two words are huge:

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Who in the world thought the phrase "man glaze" will appeal to anybody but the most degenerate cum loving man whores?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

i feel like this is some kind of hypnotic suggestion, the way only two words are huge:

If I did do that then they'd have a market

• Locked thread