Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016
Seth is reading this thread right now and he is writing down all your names and then he is going to nightly take looks at his list and do his best to forgive each and one of you for the slander and the insults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Can I blame Seth Rogan for those animators not getting paid? I'm looking for a third strike against him (one is his last slew of poo poo movies, two is his dumb friendship with that fucker from pineapple express who bribed his way to a PhD).

Kang Wang
Aug 16, 2016

Apeshit Sixfingers posted:

Can I blame Seth Rogan for those animators not getting paid? I'm looking for a third strike against him (one is his last slew of poo poo movies, two is his dumb friendship with that fucker from pineapple express who bribed his way to a PhD).

The best way to do things is to blame first and then if something bad happens just apologize. Or hell just don't get murdered because apologizing after you get murdered is really tough.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
he was good in freaks and geeks but after that is one long bonghits-and-beards blur

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Seth Rogen's laugh is actually a pitched-down, raspy version of Butt-head from "Beavis and Butt-head".

Rogen reportedly attempted to practice Beavis' laugh for up to 40 hours a week, causing severe vocal cord nodule issues before he resigned himself to adopting the laugh of the other member of the infamous cartoon duo.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

He voices the guy in his movie

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i saw him on this new bill simmons HBO talk show. his nervous laugh is so annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1tRh28S3-4

:sad:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Seth Rogen owns several plantations in south america staffed entirely by child slaves.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
Seth Rogen contributes half of his earnings to boko haram

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Seth Rogen never drinks fair trade coffee because he doesn't agree with the philosophy.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
He also only eats battery farmed chicken.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Seth Rogen is an everyman. :grin:

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Seth Rogen never finished high school

tag youre fat
Aug 16, 2013

C'est l'homme ideal
charme au masculin
Seth Rogen was an avid space traveller, but has sworn never to leave this planet again after his friend James Franco burned up on re-entry during a routine spaceflight in 2013. 22 Jump Street was filmed to finance the creation of a robot identical to James Franco, a Frandroid. Seth Rogen refuses to look Frandroid in the eyes even when filming scenes, as it reminds Rogen of what he did.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
seth rogens father invented the turtleneck and this continues to be a strain on their relationship

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Seth Rogen buys his cologne from the dollar store

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Roger Craig posted:

Seth Rogen never finished high school

Seth Rogen has a PhD in Anime

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Seth rogen killed my dog

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Seth Rogen killed a dog I didn't like.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Seth Rogen sold me a dead dog.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Seth Rogan sold me a live dog, which wasn't the dead dog I saw from his Craigslist ad.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Neurosis posted:

superbad knocked up and 40 year old virgin were good but everything I've seen him in since has been pretty bad

Observe & Report was pretty great IMO

edit: "Dirty Randy" is sometimes funny in The League, but that show is waaay past it's prime

Filthy Hans fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Aug 17, 2016

George Sex - REAL
Dec 1, 2005

Bisssssssexual

Filthy Hans posted:

Observe & Report was pretty great IMO

I forgot he was in that. It's actually very good.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Seth rogan personally took away the overtime pay of his animators so he could boast that sausage party was made cheaply.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Seth rogen lets girls put fists up his butt eagerly but then denies it afterwards. Hes desperate

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Icept posted:

I like him better than Joe Rogan

I think

I'm not sure

Joe Rogan was in a really funny late-night sitcom in the 90s. But so was Andy Dick, so that's not enough on its own.

But, and this is only a rumor, I also heard he murdered Carlos Mencia and that's why Carlos Mencia is gone now, so I think he's the better Rogan.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Seth Rogen attended the Vancouver Talmud Torah from preschool through grade 7.

Located just one block away is the Dragon Ball Tea House.

In conclusion, Seth Rogen is Goku.

:goku:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

thathonkey posted:

i saw him on this new bill simmons HBO talk show.
please don't watch this ira glass-sounding obnoxious boston homer mother fucker's show

• Locked thread