Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
lol jfc ter stegen

maybe we should've kept bravo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
That last Celta goal...

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
lmao

https://streamable.com/pbju

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Terrific stuff from Celta

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Et le quatrieme but!
lmao
Marc Andre Ter Shitgen

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Real Madrid just scored a fantastic counterattack goal.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

lmao Ochoa seems to like the number 7 this year

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Aleix Vidal is done for, with Sergi Roberto injured Luis Enrique still preferred to play with 3 at the back rather than play him, he wasn't even on the bench...

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

El Hefe posted:

Aleix Vidal is done for, with Sergi Roberto injured Luis Enrique still preferred to play with 3 at the back rather than play him, he wasn't even on the bench...

good, bring him home

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Why are there so many wooden-legged butchers playing this sport? And why are they allowed to? I loving swear, if the refs treated the fouls on Barcelona the same way as those on any other team, every other team playing them would finish with 9 players at most.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Well you see it. It all started back in 1936.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
Good lad that Munir.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Why are Barca doing so badly in the league this year? Can any of the hardcore Barca fans who go to the stadium every week explain?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Lol Neymar gets hit with a water bottle and him and Suarez go down like they've been shot

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
And now the Valancia supporters prove to be the same bunch of dumb animals as their players. I hope they close that lovely stadium to the audience for at least a month.

Also, with an even semi-competent ref the shitters from Valencia would have earned themselves at leat four reds. But it's been obvious for ages to everyone who's not an idiot that spanish refs are against Barca.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Oct 22, 2016

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Aumanor posted:

But it's been obvious for ages to everyone who's not an idiot that spanish refs are against Barca.

lol

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Thanks for identifying yourself as an idiot, are there more volunteers?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Im sorry the evil Madrid conspiracy told the refs to not show straight reds every time your twink squad goes down easily whenever some unworthy defender dares to tackle them, Barca truly are the struggling underdogs always fighting against the system.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Simone Poodoin posted:

Im sorry the evil Madrid conspiracy told the refs to not show straight reds every time your twink squad goes down easily whenever some unworthy defender dares to tackle them, Barca truly are the struggling underdogs always fighting against the system.

Compare the situations Barca's players got cards in to the rare occasions the ref has deigned to book Valencia for one of their fifty thousands dirty tackles. Or just look at the number of fouls.

Monday Bandele
Apr 26, 2008
Tell me, what are your views on the collection and distribution of taxes amongst the Spanish autonomic communities?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I'm not even watching this game, my heart can't bear the injustice.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Aumanor posted:

And now the Valancia supporters prove to be the same bunch of dumb animals as their players. I hope they close that lovely stadium to the audience for at least a month.

Also, with an even semi-competent ref the shitters from Valencia would have earned themselves at leat four reds. But it's been obvious for ages to everyone who's not an idiot that spanish refs are against Barca.

Lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Corrupt ref hates Barcelona, gives them penalty in the last 30 secs of match

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Simone Poodoin posted:

Simone Poodoin posted:

Simone Poodoin posted:

Simone Poodoin posted:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Lmfao at the idea that referees are biased against Barcelona

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Glad Barca won

thats my hot take

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
"Zidane con la flor en el culo" should be the thread's title, the guy has all the luck, RM plays like complete poo poo all the time and they still win.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

for a brief shining moment sevilla were top of the table and i neglected to document it

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013

Aumanor posted:

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
That can't be a real post

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

ray hudson just called that ronaldo goal a "spooky action over distance" lmao

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
That Morata goal was great.

I miss him.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Bale signed a new contract, 6 years, £600k per week after taxes, £900M buyout clause.

VV oh, I see

trem_two fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Oct 30, 2016

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

trem_two posted:

Bale signed a new contract, 6 years, £600k per week after taxes, £900M buyout clause.

The weekly wage is before taxes, it's still £350k after taxes.

Lolling at the billion Euro buyout clause.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Those buyout clauses are simply dick waving contests, no team on earth is going to pay more than $150m for Gareth Bale.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Big Cris isn't going to be happy with this...

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
He'll be off to the Turkish league in a transfer window or two.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Cristiano Ronaldo is signing a new contract soon which will make him the best paid player in the world once again, and this after leading his country to the first Euro Championships they've ever won, and soon winning his third Ballon d'Or for being the best football player in the world (and thus the universe), and all this after making love with some of the most gorgeous women in the world now that he's single. In that same year, Messi dyed his hair blond.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Cristiano Ronaldo is signing a new contract soon which will make him the best paid player in the world once again, and this after leading his country to the first Euro Championships they've ever won, and soon winning his third Ballon d'Or for being the best football player in the world (and thus the universe), and all this after making love with some of the most gorgeous women in the world now that he's single. In that same year, Messi dyed his hair blond.

But who won the Pichichi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
The best player is the one that scores the most goals obviously, that's the reason why Cristiano won the Ballon d'Or in 2013 even though he didn't win poo poo with RM or Portugal so this year the award should be for Luis Suarez.

• Locked thread