Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
4 minutes of injury time given by the ref, at 97 minutes Barcelona are still attacking, Malaga player complains, is sent off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

4 minutes of injury time given by the ref, at 97 minutes Barcelona are still attacking, Malaga player complains, is sent off.

At least 3 minutes of that time was taken by Malaga's players doing the most transparent stalling I've seen in my life, so...

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Teams should just roll over for Barcelona. It's the most economically efficient thing to do.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Aumanor posted:

At least 3 minutes of that time was taken by Malaga's players doing the most transparent stalling I've seen in my life, so...

You're allowed to stall OP.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

You're allowed to stall OP.

And the ref's allowed to extend the injury time you've wasted by feigning injury, so...

E: Also, lol at writing about that in a match where the ref robbed Barca of two penalties and a correctly scored goal.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Nov 19, 2016

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
there is definitely a massive conspiracy to stop barca winning things

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
There is, the LFP wants RM to win the league this season since the last time they won was years ago.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

El Hefe posted:

There is, the LFP wants RM to win the league this season since the last time they won was years ago.

Also, LFP's president having openly declared himself a fan of Real Madrid in the past, and recently taking an unapologetically biased stance against Barcelona in the whole debacle with Valencia.

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
Such convincing arguments. How did we not see this before?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Good points guys, but on the other hand: Barcelolna.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Simone Poodoin posted:

Good points guys, but on the other hand: Barcelolna.

Yeah, how could they miss the recent change in rules saying that they must score at least two goals more than their opponent to win, right? They only have themselves to blame for this loss :rolleyes:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I'm glad Barcelona aren't winning the league

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

I'm glad Barcelona aren't winning the league

Same, I hope it continues.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
TRP goons having terrible opinions on football, I am shocked, SHOCKED I say.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Aumanor posted:

TRP goons having terrible opinions on football, I am shocked, SHOCKED I say.

i'm real glad there is a conspiracy to stop barca winning

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Jose posted:

i'm real glad there is a conspiracy to stop barca winning

Can we please think of poor Barcelona, their honest and kind players who are just here for the love of the game, and their plucky fans who are just incensed to watch their small team from the countryside play against the big boys and get cheated every time?

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Good lord that was a great save.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
0-0 against Malaga, Barcelona needing a win to continue on the race for the title, their club hounded from all sides by frantic Malaga players out for blood, a biased ref and a corrupt League president, and where was their leader, the supposed best player in the world? Refusing to play because of a "headache" and puking his guts out in the locker room. Thoughts?

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

:getin:

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Meanwhile the actual best player in the world, never one to shy away from a challenge, is playing against Real's biggest rivals and scoring the greatest free-kick I've ever seen. What a legend.

Piss Man 94
Jun 11, 2003

Meanwhile the actual best player in the world, never one to shy away from a challenge, is playing against Real's biggest rivals and scoring the greatest free-kick I've ever seen. What a legend.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Imagine believing that Cristiano isn't the best player in the world

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

The best player, best captain, best father and best hot chick lover scores yet another hat trick.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
And another! He's got the hat-trick. Oh mamma mia! Just give the man his Ballon d'Or already. Jesus loving Christ. I'm shaking. What a magnificent performance, he's single-handedly carrying his team to victory. I can't believe it. I've never seen anything like this. I'm typing this on the computer's on-screen keyboard because I just grabbed my keyboard and smashed it against the wall, I'm going f*cking crazy. This is amazing. Thank you God.

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

0-0 against Malaga, Barcelona needing a win to continue on the race for the title, their club hounded from all sides by frantic Malaga players out for blood, a biased ref and a corrupt League president, and where was their leader, the supposed best player in the world? Refusing to play because of a "headache" and puking his guts out in the locker room. Thoughts?

Shut the gently caress up

Piss Man 94
Jun 11, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

The best player, best captain, best father and best hot chick lover scores yet another hat trick.

I'll stop you right there. He's actually a known homosexual.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Piss Man 94 posted:

I'll stop you right there. He's actually a known homosexual.

It's true; he's a gay man.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol he's surrounded by beautiful women 24/7 and has a son but he's gay okay lmao

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

oliwan posted:

lol he's surrounded by beautiful women 24/7 and has a son but he's gay okay lmao

He has a son with a mystery woman from the united states who was paid to have his child. Just like Michael Jackson.

When he's captured by tabloids he's in the company of scantily clad men. His public appearances and agent-driven persona are when he is "surrounded by beautiful women"

manchego
Feb 16, 2007

MEANWHILE,
ronaldo is going to gay-rape barcelona when he plays them on dec3 lmao

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Ronald is not limited by your closed minded autistic notions of sexuality. There's a place for both insanely hot chicks AND insanely hot dudes in his heart and his cock. What a guy!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
I just think that Portugal and Real Madrid should embrace having the greatest gay athlete of all time, and Ronald should embrace being the greatest gay athlete of all time.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Ronald is not limited by your closed minded autistic notions of sexuality. There's a place for both insanely hot chicks AND insanely hot dudes in his heart and his cock. What a guy!

Hell, this. Talk about football plz.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat

Gigi Galli posted:

Same, I hope it continues.

I hope whatever stupid Italian team you support loses as well.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lladre posted:

I hope whatever stupid Italian team you support loses as well.

I'm glad.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Koke calls Cristiano a human being but he replies he's a "human being with a lot of money you bastard"

http://www.cope.es/player/nombre=ex...60001&activo=10

lmao

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's sad that in 2106 a man still has to hide his sexual identity to keep his sponsorship deals flowing.
Almost makes me have sympathy for him.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
looks like neymar and his family are going to jail lmao

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

http://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/10668885/neymar-prosecutors-seek-two-year-prison-sentence-for-barcelona-forward

we can only hope that he does go to prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
I can't believe Neymar is going to jail, what a tragedy.

• Locked thread