Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
So is this the thread we're using? Alright: gently caress Barca

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
First match of the season Barca 5 - 1 Betis lol La Liga is back baby

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Blue Star Error posted:

When Suarez left Liverpool I joked that he was moving to a league full of Norwichs and its actually true lol. 17 goals in his last 6 league matches

Its really bad OP bad defending all around. Only reason to watch it anymore is because they have the best player in the world Ronaldo and the 2nd best Gareth Bale

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

trem_two posted:

This is funny, from Sid Lowe's season preview column

Spain sucks lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Real needs Ronaldo

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
and in 6 minutes gets his first goal....the king is back

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Barca fans should be embarrassed. Shameful display from their players today, it's obvious they don't care for the team. Maybe they're just in it for the money dunno, but it's awful. They need the EPO to kick in quick and probably some more blood transfusions for Neymar

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Why are Barca doing so badly in the league this year? Can any of the hardcore Barca fans who go to the stadium every week explain?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Lol Neymar gets hit with a water bottle and him and Suarez go down like they've been shot

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Aumanor posted:

And now the Valancia supporters prove to be the same bunch of dumb animals as their players. I hope they close that lovely stadium to the audience for at least a month.

Also, with an even semi-competent ref the shitters from Valencia would have earned themselves at leat four reds. But it's been obvious for ages to everyone who's not an idiot that spanish refs are against Barca.

Lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Corrupt ref hates Barcelona, gives them penalty in the last 30 secs of match

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Cristiano Ronaldo is signing a new contract soon which will make him the best paid player in the world once again, and this after leading his country to the first Euro Championships they've ever won, and soon winning his third Ballon d'Or for being the best football player in the world (and thus the universe), and all this after making love with some of the most gorgeous women in the world now that he's single. In that same year, Messi dyed his hair blond.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Why are Barca doing so badly in the league this year? Can any of the hardcore Barca fans who go to the stadium every week explain?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

blue footed boobie posted:

Ronaldo is apparently going to sign a new 5 year contract, which will keep him at Madrid until he's 37? Idg why they would do that.

Because hes their best player probably

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I wonder who'd win in a fight between the dwarf from game of thrones and the dwarf with brittle bones (lionel messi)

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
What a loving snake

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
4 minutes of injury time given by the ref, at 97 minutes Barcelona are still attacking, Malaga player complains, is sent off.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I'm glad Barcelona aren't winning the league

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
0-0 against Malaga, Barcelona needing a win to continue on the race for the title, their club hounded from all sides by frantic Malaga players out for blood, a biased ref and a corrupt League president, and where was their leader, the supposed best player in the world? Refusing to play because of a "headache" and puking his guts out in the locker room. Thoughts?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Meanwhile the actual best player in the world, never one to shy away from a challenge, is playing against Real's biggest rivals and scoring the greatest free-kick I've ever seen. What a legend.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
And another! He's got the hat-trick. Oh mamma mia! Just give the man his Ballon d'Or already. Jesus loving Christ. I'm shaking. What a magnificent performance, he's single-handedly carrying his team to victory. I can't believe it. I've never seen anything like this. I'm typing this on the computer's on-screen keyboard because I just grabbed my keyboard and smashed it against the wall, I'm going f*cking crazy. This is amazing. Thank you God.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
im watching this

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
2 mins in and already should have been a penalty for Real by Mascherano that the ref let go. Someone warn the corrupt League president, this is not going according to his plans to destroy Barca

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Suqit posted:

I looked at lineups and don't know like half the players anymore lol

Football is dead suqit its ok not be as involved anymore. im just watching in case ronaldo takes his shirt off or someone throws a bottle at neymar

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Suqit posted:

If either of these things happen could you share a gif with a brother?

i will

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
looks like the Whites are winning the league

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Ronald's girlfriend did not celebrate

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
The Whites just can't stop winning. Amazing stuff, especially after the club world cup victory

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Barca suck rear end. Maybe that's why all the Barca posters have vanished

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
I get the feeling that some people in this thread would love to have sex with best football player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
What a goal

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
The Whites are gonna win the league

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

curried lamb of God posted:

Reminder that tomorrow is the real Clasico, the Galician derby between Depor and Celta

Im not going to watch it

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Have sex with Ronaldo AND get paid 258k? Where do I sign up?

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Messi has looked done ever since the elbow. Crying into his little bloody tissue instead of playing football. loving pussy

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Messi reading my posts and trying to prove me wrong while playing? WTF? Thought electronic devices weren't allowed in the pitch? loving cheater bitch

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Barcelona 7 - 1 Osasuna. Real Madrid 6 - 2 Deportivo. La Liga.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Congrats all Whites, this victory is for all of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Messi signed a new contract with Barca. Very sad. Obviously afraid of trying his luck in a new league, or club. For that, and many other reasons, he will never be considered the greatest. Fortune favors the bold, and he's a p*ssy.

• Locked thread