Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Hegay posted:

His new girlfriend is hot.

Other football players have a caring and loving wife at home and an actual family life with kids not from a paid girl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
His elbow was a bit high during an airfight, I wouldn't have given a second yellow for it looking at what others got away with during this typical Athletico game.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

blue footed boobie posted:

Can someone explain how the massive referee conspiracy lead to Barca being dismantled today?

Barca often has fail days if the refs don't protect their very vulnerable feet, see Messi getting hit 4-5 times before losing the ball and PSG scoring the 2:0. I've seen this in the past with them too, as soon as they're not protected by the refs and semi-legal things are let go they start playing poo poo. An other thing was PSG actually playing really good, Di Maria must have made his best game this season and Draxler somehow managed to play football for the first time in his life.

Might be an interesting second game or a very boring one.

P.S: Franco bought all the refs for ever.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Don't worry, the ref realized Real might not get any points and helped out with a penalty.

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

Simone Poodoin posted:

congrats barca boys for winning that super important trophy that everyone totally cares about a lot

You would probably care more if it was called Copa de Franco right? So much salt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I want to like Juve but Lichtsteiner is always benched

• Locked thread