Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Morata! :sweatdrop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Jesus, Zidane, are you trying to break James?

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

real badrid

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Hegay posted:

James??! I believe, and have always, believed in him

lol, same

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

straight up brolic posted:

marcelo diaz um, *checks wikipedia* real madrid's number 18

lol, it's mariano

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

straight up brolic posted:

oh man that's my favorite kind of goal
agreed

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

I'm happy that James was involved in that, but I'm not sure what James has to do to get back into the starting lineup.

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

that orellana kid is good

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

manchego posted:

Well, that's three points.

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Apparently, according to reddit (I know, I know), th contracts with following minors were found to violate the rules:

quote:

Luca and Enzo Zidane, Benjamín Garay, Manuel Godoy, Fernando Macías and three of Achraf/Paolo Medina/Binu Bairam/Mink Peeters

I'm happy that FIFA finally unearthed the reason for that nobody Z. Zidane to become Real's coach, clearly it was to skirt the rule that a minor may only transfer if their parents moved on their own.

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Mean Bean Machine posted:

the king is back

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Hamez :swoon:

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

:laffo: real badrid