Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

julian assflange posted:

Let's schedule a midweek game at 10pm - a retard

Better than a weekend game at 13, who the gently caress thought that was a good idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Why are there so many wooden-legged butchers playing this sport? And why are they allowed to? I loving swear, if the refs treated the fouls on Barcelona the same way as those on any other team, every other team playing them would finish with 9 players at most.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
And now the Valancia supporters prove to be the same bunch of dumb animals as their players. I hope they close that lovely stadium to the audience for at least a month.

Also, with an even semi-competent ref the shitters from Valencia would have earned themselves at leat four reds. But it's been obvious for ages to everyone who's not an idiot that spanish refs are against Barca.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Oct 22, 2016

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Thanks for identifying yourself as an idiot, are there more volunteers?

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Simone Poodoin posted:

Im sorry the evil Madrid conspiracy told the refs to not show straight reds every time your twink squad goes down easily whenever some unworthy defender dares to tackle them, Barca truly are the struggling underdogs always fighting against the system.

Compare the situations Barca's players got cards in to the rare occasions the ref has deigned to book Valencia for one of their fifty thousands dirty tackles. Or just look at the number of fouls.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Holy poo poo, that was an intense game. Mascherano and Messi really saved the day. Neymar, on the other side, was straight up dire those last few games, Enrique should bench him for Arda against Malaga. Ditto with Busquets, he still can't find his form from the last season and Barca as a whole is suffering for it.

Also, the ref in this game was such an utter asshat.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Neymar assisted Messi on the first goal and there's no way they're gonna bench Busquets.

But yeah that ref was an idiot.

That assist was the sole shining point in the sea of poo poo that was Ney's appearance today. Really, this says everything that could be said about it. And I really wish LE moved Mascherano to DM once Pique comes back, but you're right, not gonna happen

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Another ref transparently whistling against Barcelona. What a loving surprise.

E: F U C K I N G R O B B E D

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Nov 19, 2016

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

4 minutes of injury time given by the ref, at 97 minutes Barcelona are still attacking, Malaga player complains, is sent off.

At least 3 minutes of that time was taken by Malaga's players doing the most transparent stalling I've seen in my life, so...

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

blue footed boobie posted:

You're allowed to stall OP.

And the ref's allowed to extend the injury time you've wasted by feigning injury, so...

Mean Bean Machine posted:

4 minutes of injury time given by the ref, at 97 minutes Barcelona are still attacking, Malaga player complains, is sent off.

E: Also, lol at writing about that in a match where the ref robbed Barca of two penalties and a correctly scored goal.

Aumanor fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Nov 19, 2016

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

El Hefe posted:

There is, the LFP wants RM to win the league this season since the last time they won was years ago.

Also, LFP's president having openly declared himself a fan of Real Madrid in the past, and recently taking an unapologetically biased stance against Barcelona in the whole debacle with Valencia.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Simone Poodoin posted:

Good points guys, but on the other hand: Barcelolna.

Yeah, how could they miss the recent change in rules saying that they must score at least two goals more than their opponent to win, right? They only have themselves to blame for this loss :rolleyes:

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
TRP goons having terrible opinions on football, I am shocked, SHOCKED I say.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

MrL_JaKiri posted:

Barca saved by the refs again, smh

Not gonna dispute the first part but lol at "again" after the shitshow that was the match against Malaga.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
AAAAND, CAPYBARA SCORES!

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
TAS has just shortened Real Madrid's transfer ban to just this winter's window. I'm going to leave this without a comment. Anyone who's willing to draw conclusions from the facts already has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Yup, Spanish refs are certainly not biased in any way against Barcelona.

...I'm not sure why I'm posting in this thread. I guess I enjoy imagining the extent of mental gymnastics the lot of you have to go to to convince yourself it's not the case. Or pretend you've convinced yourself, I don't know how deep your self-delusion goes.

• Locked thread