Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Cristiano Ronaldo is signing a new contract soon which will make him the best paid player in the world once again, and this after leading his country to the first Euro Championships they've ever won, and soon winning his third Ballon d'Or for being the best football player in the world (and thus the universe), and all this after making love with some of the most gorgeous women in the world now that he's single. In that same year, Messi dyed his hair blond.

But who won the Pichichi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Lladre posted:

pshaw. He's as straight as an arrow.

Checks out.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Teams should just roll over for Barcelona. It's the most economically efficient thing to do.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Are Sevilla going to suffer at all if Nasri gets banned? Has he been playing much for them?

blue footed boobie posted:

I want to laugh but it's all so pathetic.

Turn on your monitor!!!!

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

I didn't know this was the Haters Megathread.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

I get the feeling that some people in this thread would love to have sex with best football player in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo.

Homophobia is sad.

Just because a dude has the means and will to have a family while enjoying a life free of the complications of marriage doesn't mean he's gay.

There's nothing wrong with being gay, of course.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Sounds like Barca are evil.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

manchego posted:

sadder is the fact that madrid probably can't keep all of the ridiculous talent it has in reserve. if they don't stay, it will be very interesting to see where the B team all-stars go

They'll go to hell (also known as England).

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Has he even played for Flamengo's first team yet? That's crazy.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

straight up brolic posted:

Why did Barca let Dani Alves leave again?

Wage savings that didn't involve angering Messi, Suarez or Neymar, I imagine.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Benth-e-ma

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Doesn't Messi have a spotty record with penalties? Is no one else at Barca good at them?

I remember Suarez being kind of bad at them too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Messi signed a new contract with Barca. Very sad. Obviously afraid of trying his luck in a new league, or club. For that, and many other reasons, he will never be considered the greatest. Fortune favors the bold, and he's a p*ssy.

(Huddles in front of a bunch of computers with the world's top philosophers and data analysts) This checks out.

• Locked thread