Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piss Man 94
Jun 11, 2003

mackintosh posted:

Good luck Leicestering this league.

There are actual Good Teams in this one op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piss Man 94
Jun 11, 2003

Busquets has been off his game and he's the most important player on there. Also Neymar is not playing well. Also the back line has been in tatters. Also Iniesta is still really important to Barca and he's been having trouble with injuries. I hope this answers your question OP.

Piss Man 94
Jun 11, 2003

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Meanwhile the actual best player in the world, never one to shy away from a challenge, is playing against Real's biggest rivals and scoring the greatest free-kick I've ever seen. What a legend.

Piss Man 94
Jun 11, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

The best player, best captain, best father and best hot chick lover scores yet another hat trick.

I'll stop you right there. He's actually a known homosexual.

• Locked thread