Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Hello La Liga bros, I'll be Madrid in late September and looking to get tickets to a Real Madrid game so I can see Ronaldo score all the goals.

Whats the best way of getting tickets?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

google.com

Edit: My friend got me tickets thanks for all your help.

Montasque fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Aug 21, 2016

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

Please remind yourself that no one who actually posts in the La Liga thread is within 500 miles of Spain and therefore has no idea about buying tickets and such.

I was going to ask about Barcelona tickets later...

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

manchego posted:

would have been best if the camp nou was hit by a meteor, imo

I was at the game so it's for the best it did not.

Also before kickoff I noticed a large moth dancing in the light. That's when I knew Messi was going to get injured.

Here's some other things I noticed

- Messi actually is autistic.
- Neymar was bullied the entire game and needs to hit the gym
- Iniesta is amazing.
- half(if not more) of the crowd were tourists
- the beer was non alcoholic, but this didn't stop the English fans from being completely pissed drunk.
- lots of hot American chicks in Neymar JR and Messi kits taking selfies, then getting screamed at to sit the gently caress down by old local dudes trying to watch the game.

Big differences between camp nou and bernabeu; camp nou was more open, the ultras were packed into one area, WAY more tourists than Madrid, and it looks a bit rundown inside.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

That last Celta goal...

• Locked thread